Sam and Max Figures (What's next?)

edited October 2008 in Sam & Max
So now that we have Sam and Max figures what characters would you like to see Symbiote Studios make next?

Comments

• The Shambling Corporate Presence!... and Sybil, Bosco, Lincoln, Soda Poppers, and perhaps Hugh Bliss.... =D
  • edited October 2008
    A pack of Tedd E. Bear Non-mafioso characters, to have around for various action figure non-crimes
  • edited October 2008
    There are no Sam & Max figures. It's on;y a statue.
  • edited October 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    There are no Sam & Max figures. It's on;y a statue.

Figure link: http://www.symbiotestudios.com/Products/Symbiote-Sam-and-Max-2-Pack__00887213566742.aspx
  • edited October 2008
    Those are Symbiotes. All sorts of licenses (whatever SS can get their hands on) will be made into them. I doubt they'll go any further in the S&M character bag.

Now an actual line of S&M figures would be a different story.
  • edited October 2008
    I'll wait until to see what the finalized dolls look like.

I mean action figures, I mean symbiotes.
  • edited October 2008
    Meh. I'd rather the figures actually look like the characters, not be some distorted approximation. I think the H*R figures are great. They're fun and affordable. I'd definitely collect similar figures for Sam & Max.
  • edited October 2008
    if they made a strong bad one i would buy it.

i know the b&c made a bunch of figures, but i dont want to buy a whole set.

ooh! i will get the sam and max ones and the strong bad ones and make em fight!
  • edited October 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Now an actual line of S&M figures would be a different story.

Definitely. The "cuteness" of the Symbiotes aren't really doing it for me. I want action figures where my dolls want to love them and other figures on my desk want to be them. ;)
  • edited October 2008
    I wonder if they ship to Europe. I would love to get one.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.