Does anyone want....

edited April 2014 in Forum Games

Some fresh Zombie meat? Come to Terminus Sanctuary where anyone who arrives survives...

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Thank you but I'd like to order the Hambethgurs instead.

• Lol Ham Beth Burger haha I get it :D

Bubadoo posted: »

Thank you but I'd like to order the Hambethgurs instead.

• I rather not... ._.

• Fair enough but if you come to Terminus hungry we'll make you a plate. Best line from Mary season 4 lol

TWDFan86 posted: »

I rather not... ._.

• Sounds delicious. Sign me up for some Glenn-ison.

• Lol we didn't kill Glenn yet but we will surely put him on the list for ya :). Lol all the dislikes. Ole well I guess people don't know how to take a joke. This is The Walking Dead related so this isn't trolling. It's having some fun while we wait for 203.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Sounds delicious. Sign me up for some Glenn-ison.

• It's just being extremely bored.

Lol we didn't kill Glenn yet but we will surely put him on the list for ya . Lol all the dislikes. Ole well I guess people don't know how to

• yea

Harpadarpa posted: »

It's just being extremely bored.

• Lol, I feel bad whenever you get downvoted to hell, so I upvote your threads sometimes, even if some of them are just silly :P

Lol we didn't kill Glenn yet but we will surely put him on the list for ya . Lol all the dislikes. Ole well I guess people don't know how to

• edited April 2014

You could've just posted this at the Meme and Fun Thread if it was just a joke. Some people take these kinds of threads as trolling.

• I like my settlements without zombie herpes.:P

• You really like that word don't ya? XD

WhatTheDuck posted: »

I like my settlements without zombie herpes.:P

• Well people don't feel like searching through 3K posts looking for the meme lol. You could have posted the link to the meme instead of complaining about it XD

Gengar posted: »

You really like that word don't ya? XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.