I Know you'll all condemm me for asking it, but...

edited October 2008 in Sam & Max
when is the soundtrack shipping?!?!? Its driving me insane!!! I would like to know at least which month, I just really do want it, these songs by jared emerson-johnson are so darn catchy!

oh also, when is sam and max wii coming out for PAL (Australia) I asked at a couple of stores and they said around 28th

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Consider yourself condemmd. Couldn't tell you about Sam & Max Wii for PAL (because I don't know), but this month is the month of the soundtrack, as it's being manufactured now.
  • edited October 2008
    cool, by the way, you spelt condemmed wrong
    Sam: "Stop being out of character Max"
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Pretty sure it's "condemned," if you really want to get down to brass tacks here.

But yeah, anyway, the soundtrack should be shipping very soon. :)
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    cool, by the way, you spelt condemmed wrong

Hehehe ... Niiiice. That's good news about the soundtrack, Jake. Let's hope this time it won't come out orange. I am really excited about the soundtrack, but I want the case file even more!
  • edited October 2008
    I wonder whether the bosco timecard will be plastic or not, I don't want a ttg thing that rips like soft bread
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    I wonder whether the bosco timecard will be plastic or not, I don't want a ttg thing that rips like soft bread

Er... it's on cardstock, like any punchcard.
  • edited October 2008
    note to self: look up cardstock, punchcard.......... and soft bread
  • edited October 2008
    Lucky for you, cardstock tastes like soft bread... so maybe it wont be as bad as you think when you rip off a chunk for an afternoon treat.
  • edited October 2008
    [Crickets Chirping]
Sign in to comment in this discussion.