Can't get the 2nd episode to download on Wii.

edited October 2008 in Game Support
My mom and I have tried several times and we keep getting errors. This only seems to be happening for that one game though, since I downloaded Mega Man 9 and Super Mario RPG with no problem.

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Kayube wrote: »
    My mom and I have tried several times and we keep getting errors. This only seems to be happening for that one game though, since I downloaded Mega Man 9 and Super Mario RPG with no problem.

You'd probably get a quicker response from TTG in the support forum, but seeing as we're here discussing this...

Is there a specific error you're getting when attempting to download the game? Try checking the following items:
    • Do you have enough open blocks on your Wii's System Memory? The purchase summary screen should show you how many blocks are required for the game as well as how many blocks you will have remaining after your purchase. If you don't have enough space, you can move some of your data or channels you don't use that often to an SD card for archiving.
    • Do you have enough Wii Points? Just like above, the purchase summary screen will show you how many Wii Points you have and how many are needed to purchase the item. If you don't have enough points, you can buy points online through the Wii Shop (go to the main menu) or at a local retailer.
    • Can you connect to the Wii Shop Channel? If not, try testing your internet connection. Go to Wii Settings > Internet, select the connection you wish to test, then click Test Connection.

If you're still having problems, your best bet probably would be to check out Nintendo's support site for assistance. Try this page and see if any of the troubleshooting tips there work for ya: http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/wii/en_na/channelsShop.jsp.

I hope this helps!
  • edited October 2008
    I had the same probelem, but it worked the 2nd try.
  • edited October 2008
    If it gives you an error code you'd probably like to look it up at http://www.wiierrorcodes.com/
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    Hey Kayube,
    Unfortunately, we don't actually have any control over downloading issues. That is all on Nintendo's side. I would definitely suggest walking through Zimmi's checklist, as one of those is likely your culprit. Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.