You know you are obsessed with strong bad...

13»

Comments

• edited April 2009
    This thread just got...

*Insert picture of necromorph here*

Necro-bumped!
  • edited May 2009
    how come no one not said this one yet?

you know you're obssesed with strong bad when you refer to alcohol as "cold ones" on a regular basis

me? i dont do this.
  • edited May 2009
    You know you are obsessed with Strong Bad when you call Energy drinks "Caffeinergysauce".
  • edited May 2009
    When you randomly yell "looks like I'm gonna have to jump!" even if the time doesn't call for it.
    Or when you make the W sound instead of the R sound. All the time.
  • edited June 2009
    When you say awexome instead of awesome, grood instead of good, and a splode instead of explode.

Wow...I just read this forum... One of my friends does that....
    You're obsessed when you make Lps of videletrix games.
    *cough* DeceasedCrab*cough*
  • edited August 2009
    when you sneese REALLY hard and then say to your sister/brother, "you're sister/brother asplode"

When you see somebody mix up "its" and "it's" you sing, "ooooh! if you want to be possessive, it's just I-T-S! but it's suppost to be a contraction it's I-T-apostraphe-S!
    scaliwag!"

you randomly burst out in song. and that song just happens to be TROGDOOOOOOR!!!!!

heh... my guitar's name is carol... and i call the computer compy... and i scream deleted in my head (i'm probably going to start doing it out loud) when i delete an email... and i say grood... and asplode... and when i see a duck i say someone get this freakin' duck away from me... and i have the atari game with that freakin' duck... and for cristmas last year my best present was a birthday pass to sbcg4ap... and i say looks like i'm gunna have to jump alot randomly... and when i get my dad a mountain dew, i refer to it as getting my old man a cold one...
  • edited August 2009
    ...that you revive this 2 month old thread.
  • edited August 2009
    was that me or that guy before me?
  • edited September 2009
    When you think you have them tied up in your closet *Eye twitch*

When you really DO have stinkoman and trogdor tied up in your closet. *maniacal laugh*
Sign in to comment in this discussion.