Soundtrack question

edited October 2008 in Sam & Max
Hi, I am wondering, seeing as the soundtrack (as well as the other stuff I ordered) is shipping this week, how long would it take to reach the land down under (Australia)?

AND a double-whammy bonus question (pref. ttg staff answer), on youtube there are many videos of songs on sam and max soundtrack one, I am considering doing this, but do not know whether it is condoned/allowed by ttg staff, help a brother out!

Comments

• edited October 2008
    Stuff sent to Australia from Telltale usually takes 4-5 weeks. It should be here in time for Decemberween, er, Christmas. Giving you the perfect time to listen to the Happy Demon Song and play Ice Station Santa again.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    We have released several tracks from the Season One and Season Two soundtracks as free MP3s. It's no problem to repost the ones that we have already released for free.

We'd rather people didn't post other tracks from the soundtrack that were not previously released for free, since it makes it more difficult for us to sell soundtracks. We only get to keep making nice stuff like this if we can make a profit on it. ;)

You can see which tracks were released for free here: Season One | Season Two
  • edited October 2008
    Ok then Molokov and Emily, Thanks for your responses, much appreciay..............ted

I guess I'm gonna have to ju-- er... wait
  • edited October 2008
    oh, and one more question (so as to not start another thread),
    Is the scary demon song disc with all the other songs an actual LP, like to be played in a record machine?
  • edited October 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    oh, and one more question (so as to not start another thread),
    Is the scary demon song disc with all the other songs an actual LP, like to be played in a record machine?

I have mine, it's actually a mini-CD. The tracks all have this static-y sound in the background, to make it sound like a record, but it's not actually an LP. The sleeve and the front of the CD itself though are pretty well-themed.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    We went out of our way to make it look as much like a micro-sized EP as we could, including record-sleeve wear on the outsides, but it's really just a mini CD. And like all demonic records it contains a surprise.
  • edited October 2008
    Still trying to figure out what the surprise at the end actually IS, though...

Wait.

"Like all demonic records"? What OTHERS do you know about, Jake? What kind of retro audiophile cultists are you hanging out with?
  • edited October 2008
    What a shame aboot the Lp, but maybe I can mix it into a record......
  • edited October 2008
    "Like all demonic records"? What OTHERS do you know about, Jake? What kind of retro audiophile cultists are you hanging out with?
    you know...all those metal lps that contain demonic summonic rituals if you play them backwards...probably stuff like that. everybody has those...but most people never found out. i've also heard rumors about the complete opposite...like records that tell you to go to church or stay in school, when reversed.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.