SB Ep3: Bands missing on map?

edited October 2008 in Game Support
Trying not to give any spoilers, but after choosing a band name I saved my game. I think I saved as the top-left menu was showing pop-ups telling me about new map locations, after which I quit the game. After starting it up and loading my game, the only bands on the map are my band and Cool Tapes.

Can you let me know if this is what I'm supposed to see or if I've now got a broken saved game?

Comments

• edited October 2008
    That does sound like that save might be borked as there is no other way to add those locations. Thanks for bringing this to our attention as the locations should have been added without having to open the map so they should be there even after saving.
  • edited October 2008
    Thanks Scott. What a time to stop my habit of using multiple save slots :) I'll just race through from the start and make sure never to quit the game!

Just to be more specific: I saved after some map popups had shown, and then the rest of them showed up, and then I quit. So I guess the list of new places is set up in one go, but only added to the saveable state as the popup is shown, so any queued popups not saved get lost forever.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2008
    yeah, that is sort of a weird situation unfortunately. We've never had so many pop-ups back to back, so honestly it didn't even occur to me that you would be able to save in that window. Sorry about that!
This discussion has been closed.