samax has 'stopped working'

edited May 2014 in Game Support
I just purchased the first season of sam&max of which the 4th episode was free. I played this episode without problem.
Just now I downloaded and installed the 1st episode and the 2nd. Neither of them work. When I try to open the game (using the short-cut on my desktop) I get two screens.
1. samax 102.exe has stopped working
2. Do you want to send more information about the problem

I'm not very technical. Can you explain how I can solve this in a simple way? I find it very strange that I was able to run one game, but not the others.

thank you.
KJ

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2014
    I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

This is the Walking Dead Support Tool, but it will give me the necessary information to help you. After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

(Hyperlinks are not currently working, so please copy and paste the above link into the address bar of your browser, and hit enter)
This discussion has been closed.