Sam & Max Wii freezing issues

edited November 2008 in Game Support
Occasionally, during random intervals during gameplay, my copy of Sam & Max freezes up my Wii so bad I have to unplug it to make it work again! Can anyonetell me WTC is going on?!?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    How often does this happen? And does it constantly happen at any one specific place? Also, when a Wii crashes you can just hold down the power button for 5 seconds or so and it will turn off, you don't actually have to unplug them.
  • edited November 2008
    Will wrote: »
    How often does this happen? And does it constantly happen at any one specific place? Also, when a Wii crashes you can just hold down the power button for 5 seconds or so and it will turn off, you don't actually have to unplug them.

Occasionally, no specific place/action, doesn't work :mad:. It's a nasty lil' glitch that really bites me in the butt. Once, it even crashed during an autosave!!! Well.. immeadiatly after... but it's a bug that's more random and devistaing than Max.
  • edited November 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Occasionally, no specific place/action, doesn't work :mad:. It's a nasty lil' glitch that really bites me in the butt. Once, it even crashed during an autosave!!! Well.. immeadiatly after... but it's a bug that's more random and devistaing than Max.

This has happened to me as well. Twice, now. I forget the details on the first time; it was just after I walked into Sybil's, but I forget which episode.

The second time happened last night. It was in Episode 2. I had just successfully finished filming my episode of "Midtown Cowboys". The director had congratulated me and handed me my videotape. Then, everything started slowing down badly. Instead of fading to black, it did partial screen refreshes (top half was of director, bottom half was something else). It went slower and slower until it made a weird whining sound and froze up altogether. I had to hold down the power button to reset.
This discussion has been closed.