When will sam and Max Season Two come out for the wii?

ArtArt
edited December 2008 in Sam & Max
I loved season one.:D
But I want season 2 already.:(
Well, all I have to ask is...
When will Sam and Max season 2 come out for the wii?:confused:

See,ya
Art

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    No plans to announce yet - when we have news, we'll announce it!
  • edited November 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    No plans to announce yet

Not even any intentions?!?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!???
  • edited November 2008
    So wait... Are they releasing season 2 for the Wii? I sure hope so. My parents hate buying things online.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    No plans to announce means no plans to announce. We have no information to give you at this time, either positive or negative.
  • edited November 2008
    I think they're waiting to see if season 1 sells well before they think about season 2.
  • ArtArt
    edited November 2008
    Will wrote: »
    No plans to announce means no plans to announce. We have no information to give you at this time, either positive or negative.

OK. Not for a while, huh?:(
    I'm alright with that. Thanks guys.
  • edited November 2008
    Right now, I think telltale is more things to think about instead of Season 2 Wii(although it would be great :D )
    They have Sbcg4ap episode 5, Wallace and Gromit season 1, and Sam and Max season 3. Once that's done then I think they might make sam and max season 2.
    EDIT: or right below me I'll be proved wrong.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
  • ArtArt
    edited December 2008
    REALLY! thank you, Emily!
  • edited December 2008
    If you dont mind my asking, is it a major job to port to Wii (i.e. rewriting massive portions of code from scratch) or is it just a tedious job that takes a long time? (i.e. every 23531 must be replaced with 12456 and you have no search option)
  • edited December 2008
    We're really not porting our game to the Wii, we're porting our tools to the Wii. That means we make one game and then just build it for other systems. What takes longer is that consoles have an approval process beyond our own, have stricter hardware limitations than a PC, and require another round of testing. Plus some other stuff like packaging design, etc. has to happen.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.