TWD Season 1 Episode 5 won't install. Crashes every time.

edited May 2014 in Game Support
I bought the game last year and have been installing each episode as i get to them. I have experienced a few problems in the running, for example, crashing on the first launch of the game when I do play it. Although I've looked past that each time.

For the last few days I have been attempting to instal episode five so that I can at lease finish the game. Although, When ever I try it will crash or just simply stop installing.

Last night it thought that if i closed every other application on my computer and left it running all night, it would install. So i left it for 12 hours and when I woke up the next morning it was on 99% but it sat there for an hour before simply crashing.

I am playing on a Mac and I bought it off of the website, I'm not very tech savvy so I don't know what else to do. I worried that was a spacial issue with my computer so I removed a fair chunk of the files to make room and tried again, although it still continues to crash.

I hope someone can help.
-Shlen

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you with your issue.
This discussion has been closed.