Typing dead - A forum user story (submit your characters here, link to story inside!)

edited May 2014 in Forum Games
Similar to the likes of Leetheprofessional and Raging_Blades, I am making a forum users story! All you do is write a character (I'll put a template below), and I'll post a story with your character inside! You also get to vote on certain actions, and just generally give me advice and be involved in the story! As an aspiring writer, I love doing these, and the more characters the better, so I'm not putting a cap on the max # of characters, there can be as many as possible! To be fair if you join late, then you probably will be put in late in the story, so if you want to, join!

telltalegames(.)com/community/discussion/70787/typing-dead-a-walking-dead-forum-story-

Link to the story above, just remove the brackets around the .

TEMPLATE

Oh boy, here I go

NAME: Just a name. A real name, middle name, username, a name you like, it doesn't matter, as long as it's not offensive (for example: Chrisbot536 is fine, Assface is not) Self-explanatory, really

LOCATION: Where we find your character (On a farm? In a garage? On the road?) he/she WILL NOT stay there forever, it's just where they start.

APPEARANCE: What they look like (Tall? Short? Fat? Thin? Blonde? Brunette? Ugly? Ravishing?) again, self-explanatory.

BACKSTORY: What they were like before the apocolypse, their story before the events of this (runaway serial killer? angry soccer mom?) and their current personality and state (State just means are they alone, in a small (2-5 people) or big (6-10, no bigger than 10) group).

This is more fun with a huge crowd of people voting, and submitting characters, so even if you think "I'm no good at making characters", just try, I'll try to make this as fun as I can for all of you!

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Name: Mark

Appearance: Skinny but athletic 5ft10 with brown hair age

Location: A farm in a barn hiding with a pitchfork ready to attack anyone who threatens him

Backstory: In the Army but his violence and lust for killing got his dismissed but upon his return he was never the same a twisted mind who couldn't stop killing so he was sent to mental institutional during the ZA he escaped

I tried I can expand or change anything if you want
  • edited May 2014
    Cool, the first part of the story will feature you :)
    Markd4547 posted: »

Name: Mark Appearance: Skinny but athletic 5ft10 with brown hair age Location: A farm in a barn hiding with a pitchfork ready to

• edited May 2014
    Name: Brock
    Appearance: Muscular, Brown hair, mid 30s
    Backstory: He didn't have a job and lived on the streets, he's a good fighter and always kicks people's asses because his dad taught him some military training techniques when he was a kid, natural leader and he has 2 followers right now that always listen to him,
    You can change anything if you want, good luck sounds fun!
  • cool thanks
    maxbear29 posted: »

• Ok, you will be featured early on :)
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Name: Brock Appearance: Muscular, Brown hair, mid 30s Location:On the road or in a forest Backstory: He didn't have a job and lived

• It's very late, so I'm going to sleep, so I'll wake up and immediately check everyone's characters and stuff, so keep submitting characters while i'm asleep
  • name: Cornpopper
    appearance: tall, skinny, scarred face, evil eyes
    backstory: underground coke/marijuana dealer
  • Name-Captain Ballarms Location-Prison Appearance-Skinny but muscular(little to no body fat) Backstory-Grew up in a troubled household his parents often beat him.He has multiple personality disorder and narcolepsy.He was a police officer before brutally killing the chief with an ice pick.
  • Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    Name: Puncake

Appearance: Black Hair, 18

Backstory: He Lives with His Dad because His parents separated
  • edited May 2014
    NAME: Ulysses
    Appearance: He's white, Pretty tall, he wears glasses even through he doesn't need them, average build not too strong but not weak ether, in his early 20s,and has a light beard that grows over the progress of the story
    Backstory: Ulysses was a student at the University of Georgia who was working for a master's degree in college there he met lee who was kind of a mentor to him however on the day when the police arrested lee Ulysses fought for lee's innocents but was told by the cop if he didn't stop he would have to arrest him too lee told Ulysses to not throw his life away just to prove a guilty man innocent after that incident Ulysses stopped going to classes for a while however one day when Ulysses finally got over what happed to lee he went to class only to find nobody there he thought he was early to class so he took a quick nap only to wakeup to find a walker coming right for him he kills the walker freaking the fuck out he looks out the window only to find walkers attacking the students on campus he finds two of his friends being attack by walkers rushing to help he kill's the walkers and save's his friends lives they tell him that the walkers are every where he asks them if his girlfriend is ok they tell him that they don't know fearing the lose of another person he cares about he's off to go find her.
    There's my story I hope you like it I just hope I didn't do too much for you to work with oh before I go can you make him a little like Walter White from braking bad he uses the knowledge from college to his advantage and starts out not liking his job for Ulysses the zombie apocalypse but slowly grows to like it.
  • edited June 2014
    NAME: James

LOCATION: A quaint little pizza shop, just outside of Atlanta.

APPEARANCE: James is tall, bulky, and kinda pale for his build. He has thick black hair that probably ought to be kept shorter, and is 17.

BACKSTORY/PERSONALITY: James goes to the local high school in his area. He excels in biology and theater, giving him a good bit of knowledge about the human body and the ability to put on a good show (what I mean is, he can lie damned well). He isn't all too close to his family, but he has a boyfriend named Chase and a couple of close friends a few miles out. He's always quick to get defensive of those close to him, and perhaps can get a little violent if somebody he loves is threatened. But, besides that, he is able to keep a level head and does his best to keep things cool.
  • OMG MELANIE IGLESIAS???
    iHeartTWD posted: »

Name: Melanie Location: In beach house near Atlanta Appearance: Tall,Skinny,Medium wavy hair with bangs,and have black big glasses Bac

• edited May 2014
    Name: Melanie
    Appearance: Tall,Skinny,Medium wavy hair with bangs,and have black big glasses
    Backstory: Melanie is a shy girl and suffers from anxiety. She get scared of things she can't control like the zombie breakout. Melanie is into video games and other geekish stuff. At school, people take her as joke because of her nerdiness. She only has a few friends.All this years Melanje wanted to change and stop being scared of everything. She wants to be brave. Her family treat's her well but her father tells her to grow up and stop being scared.
  • Name: Vasilisa

Appearance: Tall, with tan skin, dark brown hair, and emerald green eyes. Very pretty.

Backstory: Was born in Russia, but moved to the U.S when she was 11. Speaks fluent English now, with very slight accent. Her parents were killed and she was later adopted by an author, who was killed when she was 15. She ran away, and found a job as a lounge singer.

Personality: Very nerdy, making constant references to movies and books. Very kind and honest, in fact a little too kind and honest.
  • Nope xD Who's that though?
    CornPopper posted: »

OMG MELANIE IGLESIAS???

• edited May 2014
    NAME: Gray

APPEARANCE: Average height, thin, black short-long hair. 20 years old.

BACKSTORY: Pretty laid back and relaxed, gets on well with most people. Didn't care much for anything but his friends and spent way too much time partying than studying for school. Currently he is a little depressed and paranoid. He is by himself.
  • My future wife

Nope xD Who's that though?

• NAME: Devin

APPEARANCE: Tall, average width, dark brown hair, pale skin, dull blue eyes.

BACKSTORY: Indie game developer (what I want to be when I'm older), alone, funny, sarcastic, hot-headed. Absolutely despises even the smallest of crimes. Very moral. Strongly supports their opinions, but is willing to hear other people's opinions.
  • She's a model, I think.

Nope xD Who's that though?

• I saw.

She's a model, I think.

• edited May 2014
    Name: Arthur

Appearance: Something close to my profile picture, Black hair, Tall, and with dark circles under the eyes. 17 years old

Backstory: Arthur was always a lazy guy, he spent most of his time on the computer, he didn't plan on getting a job and didn't really know what to do with his life. He eventually got kicked out of his Mom's basement and decided to live with his Cousin. That's when the apocalypse started.

Personality: He's a pretty regular geek.
  • WOAH! All of the support while I'm sleeping! Thanks guys! Holy crap, thanks! I'll get the story thread opened up shortly, thank you all for joining!
  • All of the geeks in this story......jesus. *Doug sheds a single tear*

Name: Arthur Location: Cousin's house Appearance: Something close to my profile picture, Black hair, Tall, and with dark circles u

• Sounds fun to write, I love writing hot-headed people!
    Spooch posted: »

NAME: Devin LOCATION: Holed up in a convenience store. APPEARANCE: Tall, average width, dark brown hair, pale skin, dull blu

• Interesting, I don't know how to write that......a challenge! Challenge accepted!
    Graysonn posted: »

NAME: Gray LOCATION: His apartment. APPEARANCE: Average height, thin, black short-long hair. 20 years old. BACKSTORY: Pretty

• SO. MANY. NERDS. IN. THIS. STORY. I'm not complaining, most of us are nerds, I'm just amused by this.

Name: Vasilisa Location: On the road. Appearance: Tall, with tan skin, dark brown hair, and emerald green eyes. Very pretty.

• Sounds kinda like Sarah with less over-bearing parents. I can't wait to write her!

Name: Melanie Location: In beach house near Atlanta Appearance: Tall,Skinny,Medium wavy hair with bangs,and have black big glasses Bac

• Sounds interesting to write. I love writing liars XD

NAME: James LOCATION: A quaint little pizza shop, just outside of Atlanta. APPEARANCE: James is tall, bulky, and kinda pale for hi

• OOOOOOOOH. For someone who wants to be a writer, this is like expensive ice cream. You don't get it often, but damn it's good.
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Name-Captain Ballarms Location-Prison Appearance-Skinny but muscular(little to no body fat) Backstory-Grew up in a troubled ho

• Oh my god. I love the detail! I don't watch Breaking Bad, but I'll still try to do Ulysses justice.

NAME: Ulysses LOCATION: University of Georgia Appearance: He's white, Pretty tall, he wears glasses even through he doesn't need them, a

• Short, to the point, lots of room for me to expand. Good!
    Puncake32 posted: »

Name: Puncake Appearance: Black Hair, 18 Location: In school Backstory: He Lives with His Dad because His parents separated

• Oh, a conflict starter, just what I needed :)
    CornPopper posted: »

name: Cornpopper appearance: tall, skinny, scarred face, evil eyes location: garage in the middle of fucking no where backstory: underground coke/marijuana dealer

• Name: Viola
    Appearance: (http)://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/252/9/d/shyvana_by_trifalien-d5e59m2.png (forget the fire on her in the pic) so a athletic women with long red haired. She looks like my Avatar pic
    Backstory: Nothign is known about her past or her Family. She's a tough women and works as a bounty hunter or a mercenary. She's trained in combat and weapon skills. She's had a rough nature and is a lone wolf. So sometimes she seems cold-hearted, but she would help innocent people if they really need it

Sry for grammar. So I hope it's still okay
  • Name: Susanne

Appearance: Mid 40s, shortish brown hair, curvy

Backstory: Typical suburban mum before outbreak. Was hiding out in her house with her wife, but her wife got bitten on a supply run and she had to put her down in the garage, immediately after which we find her.

Her two sons were on a camping trip during the apocalypse, and one of her key aims after her wife died is to find them alive.

Personality: Cares a lot about people, used to talk up and make decisions all the time before she had to stop her spouse from turning. Over time, she gradually becomes assertive and self-confident again, getting over her loss, and becomes very focused and driven on finding her kids. Not skilled with gun, but reasonably strong with a golf club she carries with her.
  • MrLeeMrLee Banned
    edited May 2014
    Sorry I change something.
    Name: Christain
    Appearance: black hair loves to be outside and praying for God.
    Location A farm in a barn hiding with a hamer if somebody wants to attack my.
    Backstory: Ex priest... And burned my church down so fire is bad with me!

• It's okay about grammar, I can still read it, the grammar actually was good.
    Xemnes posted: »

Name: Viola Location: In a bar in Atlanta Appearance: (http)://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/252/9/d/shyvana_by_trifalien-d5e59m2.png

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    I thought your'e back story was with MAKE HERE YOURE OWN SALTLICK
    Saltlick123 posted: »

Name: Brock Appearance: Muscular, Brown hair, mid 30s Location:On the road or in a forest Backstory: He didn't have a job and lived

• Interesting, you already made me an arc :D You may come in a bit later in the story.
    Flog61 posted: »

Name: Susanne Location: Her house's garage Appearance: Mid 40s, shortish brown hair, curvy Backstory: Typical suburban mum be

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    Nerd power!

SO. MANY. NERDS. IN. THIS. STORY. I'm not complaining, most of us are nerds, I'm just amused by this.

• edited May 2014
    Name: Selene

Appearance: 17 years old, tall and slender, long auburn hair and green eyes.

Backstory: Did training at survival camps, and had a little sister called Maisie whom she was fond of. Parents abandoned them one morning after hearing about the apocalypse, and Selene and Maisie were soon attacked by zombies. Maisie got bit and Selene had to put her down.

Personality: Cold and untrusting towards strangers. She's also daring and courageous, and has a caring heart.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.