S2-E3 Choices aren't there-Nick

edited May 2014 in Game Support
In the "previously" scene for Episode 3, Nick gets killed despite Walter saving him in my playthrough of Episode 2. I even played through it again and made the same choices so it could have a better chance at working, but it stayed the same. So what's the point of these decisions if they don't cross over correctly? Even if you make them twice?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2014
    Can you please clarify what platform you are currently playing on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on PC/Mac, are you playing on Steam, or through the Telltale Games version? Also, if you are on PC/Mac, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

(Hyperlinks are not currently working, so please copy and paste the above link into the address bar of your browser, and hit enter)
  • I'm playing on a PS3.

Can you please clarify what platform you are currently playing on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) If you are on PC/Mac, are you playing on S

My apologies, when you are choosing to rewind, can you please clarify if you are choosing to overwrite your existing save, or choosing to copy it over to a blank save slot?
    SeparateWay posted: »

I'm playing on a PS3.

• What happened was I wasn't able to rewind or chapter select for Episode 2 to make it happen faster instead of playing it over again. Apparently my progress wasn't saved and I had never "actually" played Episode 2. So I played it again, same choices, but Nick still died once I started up Episode 3.

My apologies, when you are choosing to rewind, can you please clarify if you are choosing to overwrite your existing save, or choosing to copy it over to a blank save slot?

Can you please clarify how many save slots you are currently using in your Season Two game?
    SeparateWay posted: »

What happened was I wasn't able to rewind or chapter select for Episode 2 to make it happen faster instead of playing it over again. Apparen

• I'm using two.

Can you please clarify how many save slots you are currently using in your Season Two game?

• Any help?

My apologies for the delayed response. We are currently looking into this particular issue, and hope to have a resolution for it in the near future. Unfortunately if you have already tried rewinding and playing through again, I have no other possible solutions for you to try. I will make sure to update you when I have any more information on the subject.

This discussion has been closed.