Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Can you give me a link to the AMA? I can't find it for some reason.

• Yes. It's basically every soldier and strong woman stereotype thrown into a pot, stewed for a while and then seasoned with some good old generic The Walking Dead OC backstory.

DabigRG posted: »

Really?

• edited July 2017

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this piece of music was unique to New Frontier.

But if you abandon Jane...

...or Kenny

• edited June 2017

heh. read that in Max's voice

Deltino posted: »

ahhhhh hm yep, i think i fucked up

• edited June 2017

We all knew it was an "Alive inside" remix

Louche posted: »

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this piece of music was unique to New Frontier. But if you abandon Jane... ...or Kenny

• edited June 2017

you know that's just a fan name, right? it's part of clementine's suite.

plus half the tracks in the game are "remixes" of that, and other tracks, I swear.

We all knew it was an "Alive inside" remix

• Hmm...I suppose. At least it's family tradition instead of a necessary evil or, well, asspulling.

Yes. It's basically every soldier and strong woman stereotype thrown into a pot, stewed for a while and then seasoned with some good old generic The Walking Dead OC backstory.

• Do they ever reuse Jane's supposed theme in ANF?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this piece of music was unique to New Frontier. But if you abandon Jane... ...or Kenny

• Prefer that to Minecraft

fallandir posted: »

Why those dead people's ending photos have Zorro's autograph on it? Zorro Telltale Game Series confirmed.

• When Clementine finds her after she hanged herself if I remember correctly

Do they ever reuse Jane's supposed theme in ANF?

• I'm glad that they actually planned on having a Max card. Max is one of my favorites, but he disappeared and I completely forgot about him.

Lonnie was supposed to have a photograph on the memorial wall as well. There's a model for a photograph, but no texture for it. Also, Max

• nope, it's on her left.

But wasn't the tattoo on the right?

• It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake, if the way is hazy. You gotta do the cooking by the book, then you'll have a-- BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP!!!!

Joan didn't order those raids in order to sustain Richmond, the truth is much simpler than that-- she just really wanted to bake a cake.

• edited June 2017

Season 2 was great. Amazing soundtracks, great story, feels.....

• edited June 2017

Also, the fact that I had to Google that reference says something.

TheDerpGod posted: »

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake, if the way is hazy. You gotta do the cooking by the book, then you'll have a-- BREAK IT DOWN BITCH! LET ME SEE YOU BACK IT UP!!!!

• edited June 2017

Aw, but of course. Thanks for reminding me!

I still can't believe that's supposed to be her theme, though.

When Clementine finds her after she hanged herself if I remember correctly

• I don't know if they share the same model but both of these guys share the same look.
    enter image description here

• I don't think it's the exact same model, but I agree that I noticed it. Don't the sleeping dude in Prescott, Lonnie, and Shades-chick's partner share some of the same parts as the knight?

AronDracula posted: »

I don't know if they share the same model but both of these guys share the same look.

• Actually, that was cooking by the book ft. Lil John

Also, the fact that I had to Google that reference says something.

• I know, I just posted that instead because of who ya'll were talking about.

TheDerpGod posted: »

Actually, that was cooking by the book ft. Lil John

• edited June 2017

Er, I wouldn't say that. There was clearly some effort put into it, the music is great, the art/designs are improved, but the end product is far from impressive. The story is rushed as hell, especially during the initial "Cabin" arc, and there's not enough time or dialogue options to get too attached to anyone so you don't care when they die. They had to bring back a character from season 1 for there to be any real emotional pathos, apparently. Seems like cheating. Me, I found some emotion in Nick's story/character arc, but they dropped a bridge on him.

Side note, I guess it was nice that you could hear that full song on the menu, it got cut short in the Jane scene.

Tony112 posted: »

Season 2 was great. Amazing soundtracks, great story, feels.....

• It's not a fan name...there's a track in the soundtracks called "Alive inside"

you know that's just a fan name, right? it's part of clementine's suite. plus half the tracks in the game are "remixes" of that, and other tracks, I swear.

• I don't think so.

It's not a fan name...there's a track in the soundtracks called "Alive inside"

• Louche posted: »

I don't think so.

• Greg from TWD Michonne reminds me a lot of Dante from DMC: Devil May Cry.

• Oh, goodness...

Greg from TWD Michonne reminds me a lot of Dante from DMC: Devil May Cry.

• I feel nostalgic...

• That was just uploaded by some dude though. I don't think there's an official soundtrack released for the game (which is so annoying). People just ripped the music from the game and uploaded them with their own titles. Alive Inside seems to have resonated with people though.

• Am I the only one who completely forgets Michonne exists until someone here brings it up?

• I didn't play michonnne game

Batteries posted: »

Am I the only one who completely forgets Michonne exists until someone here brings it up?

• You aren't missing much. It's basically just A New Frontier without the harrowing disappointment and spit in the face

So it's just fucking boring.

I didn't play michonnne game

• edited June 2017

I found it!

That was just uploaded by some dude though. I don't think there's an official soundtrack released for the game (which is so annoying). Peopl

• Ohhhh, now I remember. I believe they released the soundtrack as a bonus for a Game of the Year edition of the game or something, so I'm pretty sure that is the name of it. They need to release all of their soundtracks on iTunes and Spotify already.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I found it!

• Agreed. :)

Ohhhh, now I remember. I believe they released the soundtrack as a bonus for a Game of the Year edition of the game or something, so I'm pretty sure that is the name of it. They need to release all of their soundtracks on iTunes and Spotify already.

• It doesn't astonishing me, Michonne is already boring in the show

You aren't missing much. It's basically just A New Frontier without the harrowing disappointment and spit in the face So it's just fucking boring.

• It's not TV Michonne, is Comic Michonne who is way better. The game is kinda pointless but it's pretty good if you want to have a good time. It has Season 2 vibes and the characters are well developed, just not explored enough.

It doesn't astonishing me, Michonne is already boring in the show

• All the characters from the comics are better than the TV show ones. With the exception of Carol, she's better in the TV show than her comic counterpart.

It's not TV Michonne, is Comic Michonne who is way better. The game is kinda pointless but it's pretty good if you want to have a good time. It has Season 2 vibes and the characters are well developed, just not explored enough.

• Long live Carol!

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

All the characters from the comics are better than the TV show ones. With the exception of Carol, she's better in the TV show than her comic counterpart.

• edited June 2017

Yeah, look how the "alive inside" track smoothly transitions into that "answering machine" track at 1:25. It's proof it's all one piece.
    Good stuff.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I found it!

• TV show Governor is WAY better than the mustache twirling 1 dimensional zombie-daughter-kissing lunatic Kirkman thought up for the comics.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

All the characters from the comics are better than the TV show ones. With the exception of Carol, she's better in the TV show than her comic counterpart.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.