Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• edited June 2017

Yeah, I suspect this was the case given other people's playthroughs and the fact that Luke was listed as a main influence in Season 2 despite that role eventually being hijacked by Jane.

I know it's likely a way of appeasing those who really loved him and felt gypped by what happened with the Cabin Group as a whole, but really he's such a different character from Kenny and to an extent Jane that they kinda had to implement him and his influence on Clementine.

DennisK22 posted: »

There's a few dialog changes that can happen depending on what ending you chose and whether you TRIED to save Luke or not in Episode 3. A

• Yaaay my question from the AMA has been answered and, it turns out, Luke did impact my Clementine's personality.... sort of \o/

Yay! Not gonna lie, though, it feels kind of weird that those're the ways that choice 'pays off', as it were. Don't get me wrong, super glad that Luke actually did get remembered and influenced Clementine in some way, but on the other hand it's such a tiny moment, and there's no name drop or anything, it does feel like a bit of a cop out. Would've been nice to have ... I dunno, something more from Lukey boy. Buuut, beggars can't be choosers, Luke does in fact get mentioned, I have proverbial egg on my face.

Thank you for finding this, mister or miss, it must've taken forever! Luke lives on!

In a tiny way.

There's a few dialog changes that can happen depending on what ending you chose and whether you TRIED to save Luke or not in Episode 3. A

• And when Clem leans to kiss him...

she sticks a fucking knife in his mouth and cuts through his head to the nape of his neck

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Until Gabe leans in for a kiss.

• WTF did I just warch ! xD

VIDEO PROOF! Now i'm happy.

• Does someone know where or how can I find all the sound and recorded voices from ANF please ?

• edited June 2017

Thought this was cute!

enter image description here

• wtf?

sorry sir this is a Christian server

Wtf? Those are amazing determinate lines, why does saving Luke just make them all default? I'm disappointed that I missed these lines.

• [Pokes head up from cardboard box]

They did?

dojo32161 posted: »

I suppose these were the hard to spot lines determined by Luke they mentioned in the AMA. @Lilacsbloom

• Yeah, she is.

Thought this was cute!

• Here's the thread, but you can look for the question yourself.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

[Pokes head up from cardboard box] They did?

• No problem. I found another instance where saving Luke mattered. Edited my original post accordingly.

BHBrowne posted: »

Yaaay my question from the AMA has been answered and, it turns out, Luke did impact my Clementine's personality.... sort of \o/ Yay! Not

• Hey. That looks so familiar...

TheDerpGod posted: »

wtf?

• Which we only got if we didn't save him... so weird.

dojo32161 posted: »

I suppose these were the hard to spot lines determined by Luke they mentioned in the AMA. @Lilacsbloom

• This is probably a "If you don't break the ice" detail. In S2 it was possible to choose to shoot Mike as he was leaving with Arvo but it was removed in an update.

• If you...

Cocoa2736 posted: »

This is probably a "If you don't break the ice" detail. In S2 it was possible to choose to shoot Mike as he was leaving with Arvo but it was removed in an update.

• I believe the reason it was removed, aside from opening up more possibilities should he and/or Arvo appear again, was to make determinately shooting Kenny her first time.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

This is probably a "If you don't break the ice" detail. In S2 it was possible to choose to shoot Mike as he was leaving with Arvo but it was removed in an update.

• enter image description here

If you...

• Lmao, now the comments need to be approved by the moderators if you include our special little meme.

• Sasageyo sasageyo ! Oh bother , sasageyo ! XD

TheDerpGod posted: »

wtf?

• What the actual fuck this isn't even funny why the fuck am i laughing?

VIDEO PROOF! Now i'm happy.

• no dick?

no dick?

where is the dick!?!?!?

Hey. That looks so familiar...

• Clem is right.

criiiiiiinge

Thought this was cute!

• enter image description here

FyI, I know there's a parody of this out there, but I don't wanna risk posting it

dude what the actual fuck

• If you don't break the ice, the Russian guy dies.

• edited June 2017

There is a way to get Christa and Omid without showing your bite. You have to do BOTH of these things:

Save Omid first instead of Christa in Episode 3.

Don't bring Clementine to Crawford in Episode 4.

• Okay, I was curious about that. Thanks!

(Though hilariously enough, it requires you to do things for Omid specifically).

There is a way to get Christa and Omid without showing your bite. You have to do BOTH of these things: Save Omid first instead of Christa in Episode 3. Don't bring Clementine to Crawford in Episode 4.

• She thinks two people flirting is gross but two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows.

CHARACTER CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

Thought this was cute!

• I had a dream last night that Season 4 was released just months after Season 3 and was just as bad as ANF

So that means S4 will be good and is a return to form?

• It's called hypocrisy, baby--it's only gross when you're not doing it.

She thinks two people flirting is gross but two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows. CHARACTER CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

• Usually that "Omg kissing is gross" phase is something you grow out of, but you don't grow out of it in 2 days. Also I understand people can get crushes quickly, but having a crush doesn't mean you kiss a dude you met two days ago.

DabigRG posted: »

It's called hypocrisy, baby--it's only gross when you're not doing it.

• Maybe she only thinks Eleanor is gross. You know, knowing she was Joan's daughter all along but not being able to say it because then everyone would know she was with the New Frontier and she wouldn't be able to get her revenge and stuff

She thinks two people flirting is gross but two days later shes shoving her tongue down some kid's throat who she barely knows. CHARACTER CONSISTENCY IS KEY!

• nostalgia...

There is a way to get Christa and Omid without showing your bite. You have to do BOTH of these things: Save Omid first instead of Christa in Episode 3. Don't bring Clementine to Crawford in Episode 4.

• Pretty much

Maybe she only thinks Eleanor is gross. You know, knowing she was Joan's daughter all along but not being able to say it because then everyone would know she was with the New Frontier and she wouldn't be able to get her revenge and stuff

• both are troublemakers and selfish

Are you telling me Kate—who can give up her life protecting and securing a community to which she owed nothing—is meant to be one of the two selfish troublemakers?

AronDracula posted: »

The Walking Dead A New Frontier shares the same mistakes as Resident Evil 6. * Both ditched the horror genre and turned into action.

• that writing wasn't ideal though because it didn't match any of her past actions. she was selfish due to the fact that all she wanted was to get the hell
    away from david, and wouldn't consider the well-being of gabe,
    whom she considered her son, in the process. she caused the fight between javi and david because she couldn't keep her mouth shut as well.

both are troublemakers and selfish Are you telling me Kate—who can give up her life protecting and securing a community to which she owed nothing—is meant to be one of the two selfish troublemakers?

• It's always good to see TT making Luke an important character, influencing Clementine's personality in an optimistic way, despite his lukewarm, almost cold nature.

• edited July 2017

It's always good to see TT making Luke an important character, influencing Clementine's personality in an optimistic way, despite his lukewarm, almost cold nature.

Boo!

But please---explain your interpretation.

fallandir posted: »

It's always good to see TT making Luke an important character, influencing Clementine's personality in an optimistic way, despite his lukewarm, almost cold nature.

• Did anyone notice the irony that Bonnie leaving the group after Luke's death is. It's like Leland situation all over again, but her in the other place. Especially if you tell the truth to Leland and convince to go with you (it is later revealed by Vince he left her) and if you dont try to save Luke.

• To be fair, Luke's death was an hazard environmental compounded by an injury, while Dee's death was due to a misunderstanding on both parts coinciding with a poor decision threatening their lives.

supersagig posted: »

Did anyone notice the irony that Bonnie leaving the group after Luke's death is. It's like Leland situation all over again, but her in the o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.