Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Did someone call a walker a "Muerto", or was it just used as a general noun? Cause "muerto" just means "dead" in Spanish

Sparkeagle posted: »

Muerto has been mentioned in Fear the Walking Dead and an episode was called "The New Frontier"

• Because Telltale logic, I guess.

Batteries posted: »

That always confused me. Why didn't they just make it so that she says the same line in all 3 choices. It would eliminate that weird inconsistency and no one would think anything of it.

• edited July 2017

Oh, so they recorded different lines for that and not for things like the meeting in the apartment?

Brilliant! :unamused:

Forgive me if this has already been brought up before, but I'm pretty sure at the end of Ep 4(?) When Kate decides to be a hero and ends up

• This game is glitched up the ass.

Deltino posted: »

Nope, you can only get heartfelt. The decision to stand with him in episode 5 is broken, and the end of game acts like you refused to stand with him no matter what you chose. As a result, the highest you can get is the heartfelt one.

• Sorry if this has been discussed before. There seems to be an unknown reason as to why David and his group stole AJ away from Clem. It doesn't make sense that it was because he would "slow down" Clem. And then they gave AJ away, which was strange considering how much they wanted him. Maybe the next season will explain everything.

• They thought AJ was gonna die for sure since he'd been sick since before Clementine joined up and Dr. Lingard's past treatment proved fruitless, with his "curse" further convincing him that AJ couldn't be helped. Taking him away from Clementine allows David to make sure she suffers consequences for her action while also allowing AJ to eventually die in comfort rather than needlessly risk his and Clementine's lives in the wild. However, he eventually did get better under David's care(uh-huh...) and because of his duties as Head of Security, he passed him off to Dr. Lingard, who eventually found him a loving family at McCaroll Ranch.

Sorry if this has been discussed before. There seems to be an unknown reason as to why David and his group stole AJ away from Clem. It doesn

• I am sorry. :cry:

The feels came to me, too.
  • edited July 2017

Don't sweat it :D
    Not gonna lie, I thought this was the meme thread when I clicked on it. Yep.

Fangirl101 posted: »

I am sorry. The feels came to me, too.

• I figured. :D

Melton23 posted: »

Don't sweat it Not gonna lie, I thought this was the meme thread when I clicked on it. Yep.

• Also in episode 3, they fixed Clint too. I actually found this on Instagram and I think he looks quite.. "okay" lol

Deltino posted: »

So, it turns out that at some point, they went back and updated ep 4 to fix the animations on both Clint and the bearded guy that stabbed Ja

• Muertos, according to google translate, also means dead. It makes sense because "Dead" can also be used as a plural noun. "Here come the dead"

Batteries posted: »

Did someone call a walker a "Muerto", or was it just used as a general noun? Cause "muerto" just means "dead" in Spanish

• I thought that was obvious, tbh.

• Same gun model.

Still better graphics than ANF

• edited July 2017

...Huh. I never thought to compare Sarah to Carley, so nice catch there.

Also, don't tease me!

• Yep, Sarah proves how Season 2 graphics are 100% better than Season 1 and ANF.

Same gun model. Still better graphics than ANF

• tfw you get copy pasted into walking dead as Javier's dad

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Goddamn, somehow TWD ANF has better graphics than Batman.

tfw you get copy pasted into walking dead as Javier's dad

• Put together almost all of the determinant Kenny lines in Episode 4. Really amazed how many lines Kenny had in this scene tho.

• If you don't help kill Larry and leave Lee, Lee brings this up. He says that there was no way back for Larry but he didn't do it because he couldn't force himself to cause any more pain.

I really loved that detail, it made Lee's death more emotional when hearing from Clementine herself, that she realizes it was to protect her.

• I can only see the same nose.

tfw you get copy pasted into walking dead as Javier's dad

• This was cool to see. Thanks.

DennisK22 posted: »

Put together almost all of the determinant Kenny lines in Episode 4. Really amazed how many lines Kenny had in this scene tho.

• Kenny is my absolute favourite character, but DAMN, if you get on his bad side you're fucked.

Put together almost all of the determinant Kenny lines in Episode 4. Really amazed how many lines Kenny had in this scene tho.

• Even though I had the FRIENDLY KENNY - SHOW BITE response, I still think the hide bite option is the most emotional from Kenny (Even if the hide bite is a bit of a selfish option).

• I still think Michonne graphics are the best ones Telltale made after TWAU

AronDracula posted: »

Yep, Sarah proves how Season 2 graphics are 100% better than Season 1 and ANF.

• Also, don't tease me!

Hmm? What's that, love? I don't quite catch.

DabigRG posted: »

...Huh. I never thought to compare Sarah to Carley, so nice catch there. Also, don't tease me!

• Yeah i got the friendly Kenny / show bite line, but the friendly /hide bite is the most heartfelt line that i wish I heard. Plus if i had hid the bite, I would have gotten the amazing and rare scenario where Lee goes to the morgue with only Kenny.

Even though I had the FRIENDLY KENNY - SHOW BITE response, I still think the hide bite option is the most emotional from Kenny (Even if the hide bite is a bit of a selfish option).

• Agreed. Haven't played the Wolf Among Us, though.

I still think Michonne graphics are the best ones Telltale made after TWAU

• edited July 2017

The concept of Sarah becoming something of a gunslinger. Man, fuck them particular groups.

Also, don't tease me! Hmm? What's that, love? I don't quite catch.

• :joy:

DabigRG posted: »

The concept of Sarah becoming something of a gunslinger. Man, fuck them particular groups.

• They need to go back to doing stuff like this for S4 with lots of determinant lines and impact (the family line convincing Kenny to come with you for example).
    Now we're at the point where no matter what you say the conversation continues and nothing changes. I want what I choose to say to have some meaning.

• edited July 2017

[removed]

• Damn, I wish I was rewarded with such an emotional line for showing my bite to them.
    Sadly, this was back before Telltale wasn't lazy af...

Even though I had the FRIENDLY KENNY - SHOW BITE response, I still think the hide bite option is the most emotional from Kenny (Even if the hide bite is a bit of a selfish option).

• :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff :joy: #lit fam lolololol swag dab yolo whip naenae I forget other one bottle flip fidget spinner mlg dank memes emoji melenial stuff

I figured.

• imo I think season 1 looked best.

AronDracula posted: »

Yep, Sarah proves how Season 2 graphics are 100% better than Season 1 and ANF.

• Holy shit... I think I know what people mean when they say Kenny is the main focus of season 1 and 2. That was your choices fucking mattering.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.