Saltlicks vs Crowbars

edited June 2014 in Forum Games
Kenny is flying high in the sky, on his magical boat. He spots a gang of crowbars. He for no reason WHAT SO EVER throws Sarah off the boat. (wait wut) Kenny pulls out his radio. "Got the saltlicks?" said Kenny. "Yes." Said Clem.
Clem flew around the crowbars on the magical saltlick she licked, while dropping saltlicks at the crowbars.
a saltlick hit their leader, Culture. Culture threw his men on Kenny's flying boat. The Crowbar tried to attack him! Kenny dodged, took the crowbar and broke it.
Culture witnessed what Kenny did, so Culture and his men took minutes to break a saltlick. Kenny got angry and so did Culture.
RELEASE THE KROWBAR/SALTKICK! Said Culture and Kenny.

Chap 2: The Kraken....s?
The huge Krowbar was attacking Clementine's Saltlick. She dropped a saltlick on it, very hard. The Krowbar grabbed Clemmy, but then, SaltKick came! Saltlick endured all the damage the Krowbar was doing.
"RUN, KENNY! RUN, CLENNY! Oh, sorry. Clemmy." Said SaltKick.
"Quick, hop on, Clem!" Said Kenny.
Clem jumps off her Saltlick onto Kenny's magical flying boat. While flying away, a crowbar jumps on their boat, and breaks the engine. Kenny grabs the crowbar and throws it off.
"KENNY, WHERE GOING DOWN!" Said Clem.
"Here, GET CARLOS! WE CAN SACRAFICE HIM FOR POWER!"
"OKAY!" Said Clem.
Clem grabbed Carlos and threw him off like Sarah.
"THE ENGINES WORKING! GOOD JOB CLEM!"
Hey, where's Culture? Asked Clem. "I don't know, but we got away." Said Kenny.
The crew flies away while SaltKick is being beaten to death.
Chapter 3: Church
Sunday, 7:37 AM
Clementine and Kenny where at church.
Everyone was reading the Bible.
"Does anyone have any sins to confess to our lord Kenny?" Said Clementine.
A young boy raised his hand.
"I... D-Do.."
Everyone listened to the young boy.
"I... I..... I TRIED TO SAVE LARRY WHEN.. WHEN.... WE WERE TRAPPED!
He then started crying.
A soft voice has spoken.
"Do not worry, as you have confessed your sins you are now cleaned of any evil inside of you." Said our lord, Kenny.
"Now let's get to praying." Said lord Kenny.
But before they could pray... Culture has come back for revenge.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.