Funny jokes

I'm making this for both the walking dead and wolf among us. I don't know if a lot of people playing twain and Twd but this month has been complete trash in terms of both games. I don't want to beat a dead horse but I found episode 3 of the walking dead and episode 4 of the walking dead extremely disappointing. Il let you get a chance to play both but I really think telltale needs to get it together.

Comments

• This is just a picture but it's funny.
    Alt text

• What do you call a doctor when he locks you in a shed for having dog bites?carlos

• What is fruity and good with a gun at the same time??

Clementine!! HHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Who is stupid, killed Kenny's family, determinantly saved Lee's life and rimes with Ten? It's motherfacking Ben.

• what do you call the most beautiful this in the world??? ya. that's right. its chet.

• I disagree with you. I think Telltale games is going to be the next big company, i really should be investing money in it. Is it on the stock exchange.

• How... Picture? HAX!!!!!!

This is just a picture but it's funny.

• He is pretty beautiful. :')

what do you call the most beautiful this in the world??? ya. that's right. its chet.

• edited May 2014

The Walking Vine Part 1

Clem: Urban people in the apocalypse be like...

Lee: I'd fill that tea cup with some bourbon if I could!

• Well, you'd be rich in no time, good sir. :D

CrazyGeorge posted: »

I disagree with you. I think Telltale games is going to be the next big company, i really should be investing money in it. Is it on the stock exchange.

• No hax!! It's along the little bar above what you write when you reply/comment!

CodPatrol posted: »

How... Picture? HAX!!!!!!

• vince is glenns brother.

and Rebecca is lees mom.

and mike is lees cousin.

• Were you... not here yesterday? :P

How... Picture? HAX!!!!!!

• As of right now its a private company. :(

Define rich? I am pretty well off currently, which is pretty good for someone my age, but i'm no Mark Zburg.

Well, you'd be rich in no time, good sir.

• Aw, that sucks. :(
    You would be even weller(?)-off.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

As of right now its a private company. Define rich? I am pretty well off currently, which is pretty good for someone my age, but i'm no Mark Zburg.

• Where's that Kenny salt lickin' good meme when you need it!!

-And I actually disagree on episode three. I mean they could have done better, but I honestly think it was just because of the choosing of the writer... but there's a chance the writer for the next episode will be different. But for the first time in forever, I actually like TWAU greatly due to episode four.

• The Walking Vine Part 2

Clem: Sheltered people in the apocalypse be like...

Sarah: But first, lemme take a #selfie! camera flash

• I just pictured Clem doing that with a camera omg thank you

Conduit42 posted: »

The Walking Vine Part 1 Clem: Urban people in the apocalypse be like... Lee: I'd fill that tea cup with some bourbon if I could!

• I was thinking about this for awhile and this seemed like the thread to use it. Thanks for liking it! :)

I just pictured Clem doing that with a camera omg thank you

• Who's Awesome,Funny,Smart,Strong and Cute?-Clementine

• What's cubed,awesome, deadly,and tastes like salt? The Saltlicks!

• Carver: Knock Knock

Clementine: Who's there?

Carver: Not your parents

Clementine: [Glare of Death]

• edited May 2014

The Walking Vine Part 3

Clem: High school students in the apocalypse be like...

Ben: Is that a camera? C-can I... update my Facebook relationship status to "Complicated" with a selfie?

Kenny:... that's fuckin' stupid, Ben.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Troy seems to be missing a "member" of his fan club.

• No, I was off because TWAU spoilers but fuck it because it's still not out, nice work TTG.

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Were you... not here yesterday? :P

• Alt text

No, I was off because TWAU spoilers but fuck it because it's still not out, nice work TTG.

• Oh, why is it not out for you yet?

No, I was off because TWAU spoilers but fuck it because it's still not out, nice work TTG.

• No, but they announced a few hours ago they will release it tomorrow instead of wednesday so that's fuckin' good news.

Oh, why is it not out for you yet?

• What platform?

No, but they announced a few hours ago they will release it tomorrow instead of wednesday so that's fuckin' good news.

• PS3.

What platform?

• puts arm on shoulder I'm so sorry...

PS3.

• Alt text I dunno if this will work so... yolo.

puts arm on shoulder I'm so sorry...

• edited May 2014

FUCKCKCKCKC, unless it's my internet NOT showing the thang?

I dunno if this will work so... yolo.

• Okay hide comment or whatever, erm... yeah, glad it's out tomorrow because I would of been kinda bored-ish I have Watch Dogs but I can't go on that all day and not get bored or whatever.

puts arm on shoulder I'm so sorry...

• I wish someone would animate that imagine hahaha XD

Conduit42 posted: »

I was thinking about this for awhile and this seemed like the thread to use it. Thanks for liking it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.