SBCG4AP Dangeresque Wii bug

edited December 2008 in Game Support
For some reason, the menus (including inventory) and the + and - buttons stop working randomly in Brainblow city. I did stuff like talk to the whale, and mess with the car. I can get around it, but I thought at the least it'd help if the bug got reported. I still can talk to things, but can't do anything else, include exiting

Comments

• edited November 2008
    The shortcut buttons get disabled during certain dialogs and things like that. Are you at least able to click on the icon and have it work or does that fail too?
  • edited November 2008
    The shortcut buttons get disabled during certain dialogs and things like that. Are you at least able to click on the icon and have it work or does that fail too?

No,it fails too. It happened to me and what I did was shut off the Wii and turn it back on and it should work. Sometimes finding an area that autimaticly activites maps(for instance the stairs on the sun.) and it might work again.
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah, I hit the Home button and reset the game and loaded the autosave and didn't lose that much. The menus on the top just disappear. I tried to walk to the exit, but it wouldn't respond. This actually happened to me twice.

It happens completely randomly. It's like after a scene/convo, the variables that keep the menu hidden and prevent you from warping out don't get set back to normal.

Thank goodness for autosave!
  • edited November 2008
    Joe2 wrote: »
    Thank goodness for autosave!

Yep thank goodness
  • edited November 2008
    it also happen on pc version.
  • edited December 2008
    So it's random, is it? I just got around to getting the last two episodes on the Wii, and I'm running into this on the Wii version of Dangereqsue as well. It's weird, because my cousin played through part of the game the other day and never encountered this glitch. Oh well.. *resets Wii*
This discussion has been closed.