The Effigy Mound

edited December 2008 in Sam & Max
Hey, I was wondering if someone who had this, or has information on it, could tell me if its like the S & M book. I didn't have the money for it when it was on the Telltale store... and I can't find any information on it, I just want to know if its like a comic book? or simular to the Age of S & M.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    same as the age of S & M
  • edited November 2008
    Thank you.
  • edited November 2008
    :writes down note to write an article(s) about the sketchbooks at the Wiki:
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah I saw that Harald, it seems that its easier to find info on S&M than it is for Effigy.
  • edited November 2008
    Ah, underground comics. The apitomy of wonder!
  • edited November 2008
    Harald B wrote: »

Doh! You know, I was the person who first started the articles in the first place. How did I forget? ^^;

I'll put my cartoon articles on hold and fill out Effigy Mound's page right now (it's so bare)...

Edit:
    Here we are! The Effigy Mound
  • edited November 2008
    nice job guys.. we just need a promo shot of steve with the effigy mound book held up like the s&m book haha. Nice job all around... haazzaaa
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    I made a few edits on those Wiki pages. The Age of S&M was released at Comic-Con in 2006, then added to the store. It had a second printing, but Effigy Mound did not (Steve printed more in the initial printing, based on the sales of the Age of S&M). Effigy Mound was released at Comic-Con 2007.

Here are the blogs we posted when they first came out:

Age of S&M
    Effigy Mound
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    I made a few edits on those Wiki pages.

Awesome! Thank you for the corrections, Emily! ^^
Sign in to comment in this discussion.