Just Around The Corner (The Walking Dead Interactive Fan-fic)

edited October 2017 in Forum Games

I know that there are other fan fictions on the forums but I wanted to try my hand at it so here we go.

The story takes place during the earlier months of the apocalypse, with planned regions of Georgia (cliché, right?) and Ohio. This story is going to focus on the consequences of action, the conflicting personalities, and of course, the dead. That's really all I can say for now!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oewYb3-oOTCM3Zuko_IHCxJaa6yw_fWO6GWPfl2WDqE/viewform?usp=send_form Character submission is there, I check that occasionally.

Introduced: ATR, Richard, Cole, Clementine, Fox, Kara, Willy, Katie, Lana Reuflor, Santiago Sanchez, Pia, Vanessa, Crystal, Joseph, Kylie, Clarice Chang, Dylan Corbin, John Kozlov, Aidan, Sylvester, Troy, AC, James, Brian, Katherine Wety, Amario, AWESOMEO, Jessica, Emma, TinyCarlos, Tyler Jenks, Sam, Sirena, Nad, Rosie, Amy/Tatiana, Sagig, Geronimo Röder, Hopeless, Andrew, Jenny, Peter Crealde, Jude Roneiro, Seth, Athena Miller, Super, Sonia "Jinx" Ibarra, Charlie, Paul, Adam, Lucy

Waiting: Adrien Bishop, Steven Taylor, QueenJuiceBox, Jason, Paul Berger, Randy, Brent, Ricky Tate, Benjamin, Gordon, Leon Carter, Jo, Ron Shepherd, Katrina Coulson, Nick Coulson, Nathan Fraxinus, Benedict Manson

Missing: Gia, Ethan, Mitchell, Zack Lockwood, Harry Gramsci

Deceased: Puncake, KingJuiceBox, Devyn, Leroy, Spark, Reynold Harrison, Peggy Ma, Tera Michaels, Daphne, Ian, Hodge, Nina, Jeremy, Matt, Artie, Emery, Christa, Steve

New schedule! Updating every other day at 8 PM central time, rather than every day!

Comments

• Submitted my character (myself) c:

• 3? I don't know. I'm submitting a character..

2?

• I noticed that, thank you :D Is there another name you want to give her or do you want her to be ATR? By the way, I forgot a question so if you would like you could answer it on here or on the form, I forgot to ask about the character's personality..

Submitted my character (myself) c:

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited June 2014

Personality: Brave, Romantic, Good shooter, Cool and Smart.

• Two actually might be better, fixed it

3? I don't know. I'm submitting a character..

• Alright :)

I submitted two, i'll do the third one later..

• I submitted two, i'll do the third one later..

• Can you describe your character's personality since I forgot that?

Puncake32 posted: »

Personality: Brave, Romantic, Good shooter, Cool and Smart.

• Alright, let's start with the first part, shall we?

• You took off three.... :( All well, i submitted some cool guys. I hope they're gonna be in the same group..

Alright

• Would you mind if I made them brothers or friends?

You took off three.... All well, i submitted some cool guys. I hope they're gonna be in the same group..

• Submitted Gia.

• edited June 2014

ATR is fine (sort of my forum nickname now, I guess) and I'll edit the form to include the personality answer.

Edit: Nevermind, it won't let me edit the form so I'll post it here. Sweet, caring, sympathetic, creative, analytical, sneaky, and persistent. Not really skilled in combat, but I can evade and hide from walkers easily. I'm fast on my feet, can fit in small places (like Clementine!) and I am adept at hiding and stealth in general. I have some medical knowledge. I am a 16 year old girl in the apocalypse so one could only imagine all the ways I could be taken advantage of, so I would probably be weary of threatening-looking people until I know I can trust them. Once I trust someone though, I'll have their back no matter what. But other than that I am pretty friendly and open :)

I noticed that, thank you Is there another name you want to give her or do you want her to be ATR? By the way, I forgot a question so if you would like you could answer it on here or on the form, I forgot to ask about the character's personality..

• I already have an idea for her :D

TWD_25 posted: »

Submitted Gia.

• Uh-oh.

I already have an idea for her

• Nah i don't mind. Go ahead! They're three years apart. I have some good ideas if you need some help with this..

Would you mind if I made them brothers or friends?

• I would love some help, ideas are open anytime

Nah i don't mind. Go ahead! They're three years apart. I have some good ideas if you need some help with this..

• It's a good one, swearsies

TWD_25 posted: »

Uh-oh.

• Okay! So is the Fan Fiction on here or somewhere else?

I would love some help, ideas are open anytime

• Yes :D

It's a good one, swearsies

• The second character Is Puncakes Daughter so you know.

• I will not forget to include you, your majestic stache, or amazingly cute daughter.

The second character Is Puncakes Daughter so you know.

• edited June 2014

I have submitted my character Cole.

I'm excited! :D

EDIT did anybody else base there character off of somebody else in gaming? I got my characters name from the first 2 Infamous games and his personality from Joel from The Last of Us because he's kinda fatherly but can kick some ass if you mess with him or his friends like how Joel goes bat shit crazy on anybody who lays a finger on Ellie.

edited June 2014

:) Can't wait for the first part!

I will not forget to include you, your majestic stache, or amazingly cute daughter.

• I tried to post it but then it was like "no, you can't" and so I had to start over again with a few changes.

Can't wait for the first part!

• I'm pretty happy seeing that people actually want to participate

I have submitted my character Cole. I'm excited! EDIT did anybody else base there character off of somebody else in gaming? I got my

• edited June 2014

ATR

You slowly open your eyes, letting out a soft yawn. You look over at your buzzing alarm clock and the soft yawn turns into a loud groan.
    You get up, slam the alarm clock, and throw on your school clothes on. You walk into the kitchen where you would usually find your mom making breakfast.

"Good morning, mom." You say in a groggy tone

You don't get a response. Looking up at the stove you realize that she wasn't there to begin with.
    You walk over to her bedroom and look inside. You see her necklace, her hairspray, her makeup, but not her.

You sigh and grab some toaster pastries, throwing them in your school bag as you go.

Gia

You begin your walk to school. As you walk out of your front door you hear police sirens blaring and people screaming. You begin to get a little nervous. Your phone starts ringing and you slowly take it out of your pocket. You look at the caller ID and sigh in relief.

"Hello? ATR?" You answer with the voice as soft as a mouse

"Gia! Thank God I got a hold of you! I need your help! They killed her!" Your best friend screams into the phone

"Woah! Calm down and tell me what happened.."

"They... They're not human--" ATR says, before the call drops.

You get even more nervous and worried for your friend.

[Go check on ATR] or [Keep walking to school]

(This was the first part. The next part will be around very soon and will be introducing plenty of characters.)

edited June 2014

:/ Time to wait.

I tried to post it but then it was like "no, you can't" and so I had to start over again with a few changes.

• Yeah I love these forum fan fictions I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF EM!

I'm pretty happy seeing that people actually want to participate

• There we are, posted now :D No waiting for the crew

Time to wait.

• [Go check on ATR]

ATR You slowly open your eyes, letting out a soft yawn. You look over at your buzzing alarm clock and the soft yawn turns into a loud gro

• So far so good! Btw, I edited my post above to include my personality answer.

[Go check on ATR]

ATR You slowly open your eyes, letting out a soft yawn. You look over at your buzzing alarm clock and the soft yawn turns into a loud gro

• I'm really happy to be making one so thank you for being a part of it

Yeah I love these forum fan fictions I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF EM!

• edited June 2014

Ahh, thank you. I just now saw that

So far so good! Btw, I edited my post above to include my personality answer. [Go check on ATR]

• [Go check on ATR]

• [Go Check on ATR]

• Now we're getting this started

I did that too

• I did that too :)

Ahh, thank you. I just now saw that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.