Never Ending Cheat Code to Unlock Homestar on Smash Bros. Brawl

edited January 2013 in Forum Games
First, go to classic mode with the difficulty set to Intense. On the fifth stage, go to the top right corner, and it will warp you to...

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Someplace you realy don't want to repeat in public...
  • edited December 2008
    Once you are there Kirby will come up and.....
  • edited December 2008
    ...put on a strong sad hat, which will give him the power to...
  • edited December 2008
    Transform into Trogdor!
    WE-ooo-WE-ooo! Challenger approaching!
  • edited December 2008
    ...Once you appear on stage, jump off without giving or recieving any damage. You will appear at Luigi's Mansion, fighting robot ninja zombie pirate space monkeys. Once you defeat the fifth one, a yellow sphere will appear at the top-left of the stage. Go to it and a cutscene will play, showing...
  • edited December 2008
    Young Link killing Toon Link with....
  • edited December 2008
    ...a bag of...
  • edited December 2008
    ...Mini-Arwings, And after it ends, you have to fight 100 Falcos on a new Starfox based stage which is the Interior of the Great Fox. after you defeat them, You will unlock Falco Homsardi, Which is a mix of Falco and Homsar. Once you unlock him you must use him to beat a stage in the Subspace Emissary, The stage is...
  • edited December 2008
    ... swamp, once you beat it, it unlocks Johnny Bravo, who you have to use to beat up homeschool winner and Captain Olimar from Pikmin and Olimar shoots off to space leaving you with homeschool winner and you have to beat him up by picking up another character which would be...
  • edited December 2008
    ...The cheat with a giant sword and the hyrule shield...
  • edited December 2008
    and Wario choose your favorite and fight....
  • edited December 2008
    um... dark blade, i didnt mean another homestar character! i meant another SSBB character! dude that is post-poned!

PEOPLE DON'T ADD ON TO DARKBLADE! HE DIDNT GET WHAT I MEANT BY ANOTHER CHARACTER I MEANT ANOTHER BRAWL CHARACTER NOT ANOTHER HOMESTAR CHARACTER!
  • edited December 2008
    um... dark blade, i didnt mean another homestar character! i meant another SSBB character! dude that is post-poned!

PEOPLE DON'T ADD ON TO DARKBLADE! HE DIDNT GET WHAT I MEANT BY ANOTHER CHARACTER I MEANT ANOTHER BRAWL CHARACTER NOT ANOTHER HOMESTAR CHARACTER!

oh...then just use wario
  • edited December 2008
    okay, that will do!
  • edited December 2008
    ...Once Dark Blade is defeated, repeatedly tap the A button, until it shows...
  • edited December 2008
    an octorock
  • edited December 2008
    ...eating a pony. Once he starts choking, use the Wario Waft on him, and you will appear at a blank stage with a cold one in front of you. Go over and drink it, and you will warp to...
  • edited December 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    ...Once Dark Blade is defeated, repeatedly tap the A button, until it shows...

what!I can't be defeated!!!
    well any ways

...free country usa...
  • edited December 2008
    Snicklin wrote: »
    ...eating a pony. Once he starts choking, use the Wario Waft on him, and you will appear at a blank stage with a cold one in front of you. Go over and drink it, and you will warp to...

The opening scene of Hotel Mario where.....
  • edited December 2008
    ...you must fight the Gravemind from Halo. Once he is defeated, a...
  • edited December 2008
    ...coconut will bite you in the butt, to get it off you have to keep singing "put the lime in a coconut and shake it all up"...
  • edited December 2008
    ...and you will have to witness the horror of the Ronald McDonald Times a Hundred minigame, where you have to press buttons simulatenously with the buttons scrolling down the screen. The pace will pick up when Ronald turns blue and begins to swirl around. When you beat the minigame, you will unlock it. Play it in the...
  • edited December 2008
    ...space station nearest to your house, the game will react by...
  • edited December 2008
    watching sam and max, but then...
  • edited December 2008
    ... you eat pie and chocolate which makes the K.O.T. appear in game ...
  • edited December 2008
    ...who uses his final smash:...
  • edited December 2008
    Eating everybody. Then, it gets all dark, 3 days pass, and...
  • edited December 2008
    ...you're pooped out into a mild river. When you wake up you will be washed up in Free Country USA, fighting Homsar on the Pop: Tire stage that you have now unlocked. You cannot defeat him, so instead...
  • edited December 2008
    you turn into the poopsmith which makes the kot your ally that follows you around like a second player who...
  • edited December 2008
    ...is hungry, feed him...
  • edited December 2008
    a pokeball in which he'll summon...
  • edited December 2008
    ...the great god of so much food. after that...
  • edited December 2008
    ...he'll eat himself into a coma. A power flower will appear in front of you. Grab it and...
  • edited December 2008
    use your final smash "Strong Bad Summoner" Which let's you summon.....
  • edited December 2008
    ...anyone exept strong bad, and they will...
  • edited December 2008
    ...do all their signature attacks on...
  • edited December 2008
    ...the corner of the screen, which will be useless so...
  • edited December 2008
    ...jump to the opposite corner of wich they are attacking, and it will play a cut scene showing...
  • edited December 2008
    ...strong bad critisizing the *ahem* "grammar" of toon links high pitched squely noises. there will be a clue which is...
  • edited December 2008
    a cow's utters...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.