TWDG Opinion Game [Round 3]

13»

Comments

• Matthew should have lived longer.

• That explains your gravatar

Winston was the best character of Episode one.

• May they all step on a Lego

...U got dislikes...cocks shotgun...there are shit-licks among us. DEATH TO THE CLUKERS

• edited June 2014

Nuke is stupid

• edited June 2014

Why did Nick have take the shot?!? :(

kawaiiclem posted: »

Matthew should have lived longer.

• I had a conversation on their with her once. She tried to convince me to join the "Cluke Army" or some crap.

What Cool story said. She's just been offending people there.

• XD a fate worse than death!

USMC1786 posted: »

May they all step on a Lego

• How about we NUKE Nuke and Cluke huh?

Nuke is stupid

• Not really trying to defend anything, here--you don't have to like anything you don't want to, but... I dunno. It just doesn't seem fair to me to compare a relationship between two adult men with one between an adult man and a little girl. At least Nuke is consenting and legal.

Nuke is stupid

• Agreed.

skoothz posted: »

Not really trying to defend anything, here--you don't have to like anything you don't want to, but... I dunno. It just doesn't seem fair to

• Oh my god, calm down you guys dislike anything that frankly disagrees with a majority. The dislike button is used for all the wrong reasons.

Carley123 posted: »

How is she a copy of Molly? So they have personalities that are similar the fact they are amazing badasses.

• Aren't you supposed to downvote what you disagree with in this thread?

Oh my god, calm down you guys dislike anything that frankly disagrees with a majority. The dislike button is used for all the wrong reasons.

• She's the exact same as Molly, minus the parkour shit. She's one dimensional: she's a female John Wayne badass ans nothing else. We don't see a softer side that she may have, like with Molly, we don't see a more nefarious side (though it is hinted in the preview, I ain't prone to trusting previews 100%). All we see is 150% unrealistic badass bitch. Nothing more.

That's bland in my book.

How is she a copy of Molly? So they have personalities that are similar the fact they are amazing badasses.

• I agree Nuke is stupid but nothing is anywhere near as stupid as cluke.

Nuke is stupid

• Or in any thread, if you so desire?

lapiswolf posted: »

Aren't you supposed to downvote what you disagree with in this thread?

• Couldn't have said it better myself. Comparing Nuke to Cluke implies it shares a similarly ridiculous quality, which it does not.

Not really trying to defend anything, here--you don't have to like anything you don't want to, but... I dunno. It just doesn't seem fair to

• But then it can come across as just disrespecting people's opinions, it's more of a grey area. Complaining about it here is ridiculous though, given the opening post.

Or in any thread, if you so desire?

• edited June 2014

Yeah your right Nuke is nowhere near as bad as Cluke and I have nothing against gay relationships in general,just Nuke since Luke and Nick are bros for life and when Nick got mad at Kenny for suggesting it,so I changed it though people are now going to think some people like Nuke since the post has 7 dislikes D:

• Sorry i didnt know every comment counted in taking part in this game, Does anyone remember after episode 1 when everyone said Nick was just a copy of Kenny? I'm trying to say its the same with this.

lapiswolf posted: »

But then it can come across as just disrespecting people's opinions, it's more of a grey area. Complaining about it here is ridiculous though, given the opening post.

• edited June 2014

Agree, killing innocent people doesn't make you a hero

Trevor Philips isn't a hero

• Honestly, you guys are free to say whatever the hell you want, wherever you want. This whole game is just about seeing how many people agree or disagree with you. The forums are a place to express your thoughts and opinions. So, always feel free to express yourself.

• They've earned it!! XD

XD a fate worse than death!

• Honestly, you guys are free to say whatever the hell you want

Heh, not really everything.

kawaiiclem posted: »

Honestly, you guys are free to say whatever the hell you want, wherever you want. This whole game is just about seeing how many people agree

• If we found out Nick was gay and it was in the right situation; i wouldnt care

• A lot of people agree with you, lol.

SOMEONE AGREES WITH ME YEEHAW

Sign in to comment in this discussion.