High Res Boxart

edited December 2008 in Sam & Max
Hey, I have the retail release of Sam and Max season 1, but I've recently begun a project to put all of my PC games in DVD cases. My box for season 1 isn't in the best condition, so if anyone could upload season 1's bonus disc artwork that'd be nice. If anyone could scan it at 300dpi with descreening on, that'd really help. Thanks in advance, bye.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    I think that might be against the Rules(tm)
  • edited December 2008
    lwelyk wrote: »
    Hey, I have the retail release of Sam and Max season 1, but I've recently begun a project to put all of my PC games in DVD cases. My box for season 1 isn't in the best condition, so if anyone could upload season 1's bonus disc artwork that'd be nice. If anyone could scan it at 300dpi with descreening on, that'd really help. Thanks in advance, bye.

Likely story!
  • edited December 2008
    xChri5x wrote: »
    Likely story!

Oh well, I figured someone would be suspicious. Yes, I have bought every episode. I got season 1 at retail, and my box has some ugly line going along it. I bought season 2 online after liking season 1 so much. If I were trying to sell mass pirated copies, I'd probably just you know buy one copy and copy that DVD artwork. Or if I were a guy who pirated one copy, I probably wouldn't care about having DVD boxart. But fine. You're free to be suspicious of me. I'll just make do with what I have. Nice to see everyone's so friendly around here.
  • edited December 2008
    lwelyk wrote: »
    Oh well, I figured someone would be suspicious. Yes, I have bought every episode. I got season 1 at retail, and my box has some ugly line going along it. I bought season 2 online after liking season 1 so much. If I were trying to sell mass pirated copies, I'd probably just you know buy one copy and copy that DVD artwork. Or if I were a guy who pirated one copy, I probably wouldn't care about having DVD boxart. But fine. You're free to be suspicious of me. I'll just make do with what I have. Nice to see everyone's so friendly around here.

This community is built on love, after all.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Hey lwelyk, welcome to the forum. :)

Are you looking for the art from the PC version (Sam & Max in the alley with the baseball bat) or from the Wii version (Sam & Max with guns jumping out of a yellow swirl)?

(And don't feel bad about people being suspicious - that's just the community looking out for Telltale's interests, which we appreciate! :D)
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Hey lwelyk, welcome to the forum. :)

Are you looking for the art from the PC version (Sam & Max in the alley with the baseball bat) or from the Wii version (Sam & Max with guns jumping out of a yellow swirl)?

(And don't feel bad about people being suspicious - that's just the community looking out for Telltale's interests, which we appreciate! :D)

PC version please. And yeah, I was just kinda annoyed at something else. Sorry for being rude earlier.
  • edited December 2008
    Emily wrote: »

I never would have thought an online community would take so much ownership in the studio's work that they would become protective of it.

The usual power struggle between user and moderator somehow doesn't seem to exist here, which is why I find this forum and the discussions so pleasant.
  • edited December 2008
    Zootch wrote: »
    I never would have thought an online community would take so much ownership in the studio's work that they would become protective of it.

The usual power struggle between user and moderator somehow doesn't seem to exist here, which is why I find this forum and the discussions so pleasant.
    Telltale is....a lovable tyrant. =p
  • edited December 2008
    To lywek, If you need any boxart, etc. look no further than the telltale vip site, It's got it all! heres a link to the boxart you want: http://vip.telltalegames.com/files/samandmaxwii/keyart/Low-res%20(web%20quality)/Sam%20&%20Max%20Wii%20box.jpg
  • edited December 2008
    not really high res though. btw, since when does telltale have a vip site? and why have i not been notified?
  • edited December 2008
    They've had it for quite a while, but since Telltale prefers not to "advertise it" us regulars have treated it as "the site that shall not be linked to". It's primarily for people in the press; the server it runs on is poorly equipped to handle forum users leeching its high-def content en masse.
  • edited December 2008
    I kinda want a scan of the front cover of the DVD Edition of Season One, so I can put it on a Wii Boxart Template, and make it look good as an alternate cover.
  • edited December 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    not really high res though. btw, since when does telltale have a vip site? and why have i not been notified?

Cause it's vip, duh, btw, you can just find it in google when u look up telltale games, its called "Telltale Games VIP site" or something, its like the 4th one down
  • edited December 2008
    I would love to a have a very high quality box art of the Wii cover so I can make wallpaper and a new website layout for my S&M site. :(
  • edited December 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    To lywek, If you need any boxart, etc. look no further than the telltale vip site, It's got it all! heres a link to the boxart you want: http://vip.telltalegames.com/files/samandmaxwii/keyart/Low-res%20(web%20quality)/Sam%20&%20Max%20Wii%20box.jpg

*Bookmarks for later usage on Wikipedia*

Edit: Darn, I was hoping they'd have a high-ish res version of the mainstream PC retail Season One artwork up there. Apparently not. Still, some useful resources up there. Hopefully the retail box artwork for Season One and Two on PC will be put up at a later point.
  • edited December 2008
    I would love to a have a very high quality box art of the Wii cover so I can make wallpaper and a new website layout for my S&M site. :(

A wallpaper of the Wii cover was included with the Season Two DVD! Also, on the VIP site, there is a very high res CMYK version of the cover.
    http://vip.telltalegames.com/files/samandmaxwii/keyart/High-res%20(print%20quality)/
  • edited December 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    Cause it's vip, duh, (...)
    that's exactly my point. how can they set up a vip-page and not inform me....that's like having a pub and don't sell beer.:D

...of course, in my case, you could also translate vi with vaguely irritating.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.