FUBAR, a TWD Fan-Fic

Since everyone here is making Fan-Fics, I thought "Hey, why don't I post one of mine?" I've got a few stories over on FF.net, so I'll be linking to there. The stories are already done so there's none of that troublesome waiting for updates or new chapters or somesuch. Anywho, here's "FUBAR". It takes place during the events of "A New Day" from the perspective of a National Guardsmen who was sent into Macon with his squad to extract survivors. The cast is almost entirely made of OCs, but a familiar face or two from the actual game pop up.

Boom, here's Chapter 1. Constructive criticism is welcome, as I'm always trying to improve my writing. Leaving thoughts or reviews on FF.net would be great, but if you don't have an account over there or are, much like myself, lazy, then feel free to put it in this thread. Either place is fine with me.

Comments

• Good story so far! (I'm only at Chapter 3) I think this deserves more exposure than it's getting.

I'm actually writing my own fanfic about a National Guard squad. It's interesting to see the similarities and differences between the stories. I'm sort of going for a Band of Brothers/Generation Kill kind of vibe. It starts around page 17 of Markd's fan fic thread if you want to read it. :)

I'll be sure to give some feedback on ff when I'm done reading!

• Thanks man. If you like the entire thing, then there's a sequel called "Inferno". It's... MUCH longer than FUBAR. And uh... there's another one after that called "Down by the River" which is much shorter than either of them.

Anyways, I'm glad that you're at least enjoying it so far. Thanks for reading, man.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Good story so far! (I'm only at Chapter 3) I think this deserves more exposure than it's getting. I'm actually writing my own fanfic abo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.