New interactive fanfic - Dead Highschool [Submission open - Ep 1, Cp 2]

edited June 2014 in Forum Games

So let start \/

The protagonist is school nurse Shi worries that she will never see her family or friends again.
With an athletic body and great mind with a pure soul she is rather ditsy/silly.

Alt text

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Red

Height: 174 cm
Bust: 108 cm (J)
Waist: 62 cm
Hip: 94 cm
Weight: 58 kg

Prologue

"Shoot!..." as she ran through the dark forest and passing near the trees, her breathing was ragged, her blonde hair streamed behind her as she rushes from the dead, she knew that it have to move faster and faster as she could hear the growls and the hungry moans of the dead as she quickly climbed a tree with ease, the dead shuffled underneath, gowling as they smelt her but not yet seen her. Shi: 'Oh, I can't stay here!' was all that crossed through her mind.

"Accept that your life will be painful, bite back your grief and find the power to stand again."

As time passes the night fade away the sun it shines once more... the dead are gone.

She clamoured down the tree when she slipped...

Shi: 'It remember me when I was little and I climbed in the tree, I was with a good friend back there he taught me how to climb, now I'm alone in dark...'

When sun fully rise the hope come up then she wakes up and feels a sharp pain in the arm, she was scratched pretty bad. 'I will have to bandage myself now...' she thinking loud, when looked around she noticed a boat, approaching slowly towards the boat sees a first aid kit and a riven in a few step there, she went to the river and he cleaned the wound then bandaged.

Her shining emerald eyes surveyed the forest before her, a drop of tear from her eyes fall like dew on the ground that is covered in blood, The Hospital is straight out in front passing through the city.

So character submission is open if some one see this.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OQYXjliQAI6GLuLV7jS6omlM1vhHbIuDykXIfCPmRTY/viewform

Prequel

Episode 1 Chapter 1: First Day of School

Shi: 'I'm so happy that I managed to arrive on time to school' as she look towards the window when someone knocked on the door of the cabinet.

Shi: - 'You can come in.' she reply when the door opens slown and a student that it seems he is not feeling well fall on the ground then she goes quickly to him...

Shi: 'He look terrible pale can't recognize who it is, the pulse seems ok but the temperature is extremely high, it burns inside him.', - 'Let's try to get you in bed'. after she helped raise him up, he started puke blood on the floor, she notice something is not right and pick smartphone try to call ambulance.

Smartphone: RING RING RING - 'The emergency departments are very busy at moment please try again later.'

Student: - 'Run from y.u.. li.ee' student falls out of bed and lying on the ground after trying to tell something to nurse, a loud scream was heard from the end of hall, then more screaming was heard this time has cries for help, went to see what happens when saw people who were full of blood eaten alive.

Shi: 'What is happen here?' she think freezing and staring at them.

Unknown Voice 1: - 'Where is my boyfriend where it is.. !!!' someone grabbed her and tried to bite

Unknown Voice 2: - 'Get out of here now!'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Shit! You stay back you FREAK' he help the grabet girl

Shi: 'I did not know what was happening or what will happen, then I was for the frist time when I get grab'

Shi: 'Then I turned my head to the ONE who grab me, then I see HIM. It has a man... he save my life take me back to cabinet, locked door and kept me safe, I could't say anything.'

Unknown Voice 2: - 'Miss you are with us?' He seated Shi in bed and placed beside her

Shi: - 'I ....' she silent and look like it going to pass out

Unknown Voice 2: - 'Are you feeling well... do you know who I am?'

Unknown Voice 3: - '?V$A$ wa evtb n./e.r' mumbles something

Shi: - 'Yes. Josh I am gratefully you... come to me.'

Known Voice 2/Josh: - 'Yeah, sure.'

Shi: 'Josh is school bus driver, I met him for first time a year the ago, it should have 33 years now, I did't have time to see... talk to him I'm busy all the time. I was lying in bed and tried to make me think that it was or is a dream and nothing is for real, Josh got up and left me in bed he went to the window'

Shi: - 'So... is this real?'

Josh: - 'Hmm, what.. what kind of question is that, people are eaten by the DEAD!' his voice has little loud.

Shi: - 'I just.. just I don't understand how this it happened.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'No one knows.'

Josh: - 'Don't worry I have plan, we must find a way to get to the school bus and get to save place let this mess get sorted out. Army will solve the problem sonner or later. On the odd chance thinks got to bad, we could hop on my boat, is not far away from here, on the side of river.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'Awhhhhh.' she screamed

Unknown Voice 2: - 'We have a DEAD amoung us.'

Shi: 'Josh looks around then open drawers and search medical tools he take chirurgical knife and quickly goes to ... I run faster to him try stop from hurting my sick student but it was to late... he stabet him in HEAD I was socket'

Shi: - 'You murder him, you are killer!'

Josh: - 'Look you must belive me... I am not a killer, he is already dead, has bitten and when you are bitten you die, see is blood all over the floor, you are lucky he didn't bit you, when you die you...' hes interrupted because of Shi

Shi: - 'I don't understand how this can be happen. It can't be true. No, no, no, this can be true. Am I right, RIGHT. Hu, this is not even posible, if person die the brain fuction is lost, the body loses his ability to move.'

Josh: - 'Hey Miss'. he try draws attention.

Shi: 'But how? All the neurons connection can be commenced when you die. They are dead!'

Josh: - 'Miss we have to move on.'

Shi: - 'It cannot be real right? They CAN'T MOVE they are all DEAD!!!' she reply with kind of panic.

Josh: - 'Ohh. Are you FUKING listen to me.' his voice raise

Shi: - 'Huh, what is it?' she reply to Josh with an relief

Josh: - 'Look, I know you're scared and you don't have clue what happened here but we all know shit, let's go to the schoolbus where we'll be safe, Okay?'

Shi: - 'Sure, let me get my stuff, leptop, medical supplies... gun.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'She's messed up we must go NOW, do you heard that... they are coming.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'We can't leave her alone here.'

Josh: - 'Jesuse, we don't have time for this we must go now so hurry up will you.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'We're wasting our time, those ... WALKING DEAD ..CORPSE.. can come here any moment.'

Shi: - 'It won't take long, I can promise you.' then at that moment the growling that come from the cabin door it began to hear more louder and louder, as if they know where to come. Josh stretched out his hand to me and looked at the window where other two have passed.

[Take the Josh's hand] [Try to take necessary stuff]

Note: Shi has a handgun in that stuff

Quick clamping events

Name of character go frist, when the characters are thinking/conversion I use quotation " ' ' ", dialogues aloud will have " - " in front of quotation.

Caracters that we don't know who are they will be named " Unknown "

Characters can appear and disappear or die, dead characters can have a heroic death or not it all depends on you

You can change your character if you want... ANY WHAY YOU WANA

Character that are at school professor, student, etc will get EXTRA BONUS

Characters introduced in the story

Unknown: Josh Robinson

Dead:

Alive: Kami, Adalbert, Winston

Characters, who is waiting to be introduced: Charlie, Kyoko

Again character submission \/

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OQYXjliQAI6GLuLV7jS6omlM1vhHbIuDykXIfCPmRTY/viewform

Comments

• McTomato n' the pineapple train approves! o/

• So, I finish chapter 1 hope you enjoy it, but I still have lack of characters...

The next chapter will be more awesome.

• Guy's come on... why not choice yet!, the chapter 1 is up there /\ where is the Prequel that will last all season 1...
    I know, I am not skilled but give your feedback and criticizes me so can I learn to be more cool.

• Okay what is a UID?

• edited June 2014

Ok just ignore it, I will remove it form submission so will be no trouble at all.

ConaMurphy posted: »

Okay what is a UID?

• Aright I have submitted a character. I hope they get included!

ualexen92 posted: »

Ok just ignore it, I will remove it form submission so will be no trouble at all.

• [Take Josh's hand]

• [Try to take necessary stuff]

McTree.

• edited June 2014

Shi will [Take Josh's hand] I will start write chapter 1 as soon as possible
    next chapter will be interesting and different

• First Day of School
    Episode 1 Chapter 2

Shi: 'I take the Josh's hand and he looked straight into my eyes and smiling at me slightly, I could feel his warm hand touching me and then he tight not too hard rather gentle. Then the door was broken and they entered, so many of them.'

(?) Josh will remember it.

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Hey, are you coming?'

Josh: - 'Do not worry kido I will not let you alone.'

Shi: 'Josh has helped me pass through the window, I looked down from the ledge where many students and teachers were, they didn't look like people, the skin from the face was torn apart and a lot of blood on them, they where DEAD. We managed to get to the frist roof from the front school however we are not yet safe, there is a windows where it is big hall. Josh and the rest has looking at the school bus.'

Shi: - 'If we wish to get to the school bus we must first find a way to get down and then get among them.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'You mean to pass through them... I jump down is not far away, there is no problem at all, then I will catch you, each of you...' his voice seemed unsure/worried

Josh: - 'Hooold there kido, even if you manage to jump without getting hurt you can not fight with bare hands with all of them.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'Listen to him, he's right.'

Shi: - 'First we have to get above the school because is not safe here the windows will not last forever.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Windows, no fucking way those windows, OK.. let me think...' his voice seemed unsure/worried he start panic, looked around in despair

Josh: - 'We can tried to enter the school and then take the stairs... or maybe we try to sneak on my bus'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Wait, look there is a ladder we will go there NOW'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'The fire escape ladder?'

Josh: - 'Is too far to be able to reach it, if we...' his voice was interrupted by a noise coming from one of the windows

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Ooo god, this is good... they start beating in the window now, maybe they will learn open it.'

Shi: 'It is just one of them cover in blood wearing regular eyeglasses but wait a minute I known this student he's name has Winston Tsao 17 year, poor fellow could not even ask for help he's record file say he has born mute...' sudden the window was opened and he let down on roof

Shi: 'I know that he may not be DEAD and maybe he escaped from they, I started to walk slowly towards him and I asked him how he feel, of course he can't answer, so silly little of me... then I see him stand up he and he look up from where it drop off, I talked to him in a nonverbal communication language, he said he has followed and DEAD can come in here.'

Josh: - 'You, stop right there...' he was interrupted by Shi

Shi: - 'It's alright, he's alive. '

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Seee... I told you that I could jump.' he climb on the fire escape ladder

Josh: - 'I told you to stop why you don't you listen.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'Is ok, he is brave and... ' was interrupted when a rope fell down to she

Unknown Voice 3: - 'You're not the leader, now get up and we must consider what we do next'

Shi: - 'Where did you get the rope?'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'From my backpack where else, now hurry is your turn to climb.'

Shi: 'I grabbed the rope and I went up then then look down where I see Josh and Winston then at windows... they are so many... one landed on the ground from the window where was open, Winston grab rope, I hurried as fast as I could.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'I can't hold so many of you... Is fucking HEAAVY.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'I will help you, we can do it together.'

Josh: - 'Do not worry, I'll stay here... I'll find another way, somehow.'

Shi: 'I managed to climb, Josh struggled with the walking dead he began hitting with his fist, he managed to catch one of they from the neck and throw down when Winston managed to climb, Josh rushed to the rope and jumped he fell to the ground.'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Ok... now it is very easy.'

Shi: - 'You let him fall, you let the rope!' she look at him with hostile eye

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Nop... see the rope has broke, you can calm down now.'

Shi: 'I look where Josh fall once more... but he has gone, I felt relieved... maybe he escape. The sun begins to gone the night is coming as well as the cold and I still stay at edge of rooftop in his search.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'You should come near us, is time you let it go.'

Shi: - 'I don't know you, it may sound crazy but I don't know you.'

Unknown Voice 1: - 'Don't you have a record file of all students?'

Unknown Voice 3: - 'Kami come here can't take a decision without you.'

Known Voice 1/Kami: - 'You have to make a decision, Adalbert and Winston is waiting for you.'

Shi: 'I remember who they are, Kami is a rich girl she have 19 year and usually give music lesson it actually teach them to play at various instrument, Adalbert should have 22 years he is the one who saved Kami from fire that show at News.'

Known Voice 3/Adalbert: - 'Look we don't have all night a decision it must be taken.'

Shi: 'I looked for the last time in the place where Josh landed then I got up and went to see Adalbert.'

Adalbert: - 'Listen carefully now, tonight is our night we divided into two teams, the first team will descend on fire escape ladder and go to the school bus the dead are scattered everywhere so you/we will sneak behind them, then a second team will open that door and search through the school for Josh there must be a fire axe behind the door... I have this walkie talkie to keep in touch all the time, so.. any suggestion?'

Kami: - 'I don't care where I go as long as I stick with Adalbert, I fell save with him.'

Shi: 'Winston use nonverbal language, he says he is indifferent.'

Adalbert: - 'Ok... I agree with you pal... I believe. Shi is your time to take a decision... where you prefer to go, who will you choose to come to you?.'

Shi: 'I looked at the door from the roof, then I went to the edge of the building and looked at the school bus, for the last time I looked at the place where Josh fell and I started thinking which decision is the best, what place would suit me to go.'

[I team up with ( Kami, Adalbert or Winston )]

[Go to school bus] [Search through the school for Josh]

• [I team up with ( Kami )]

[Go to school bus]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.