The Walking Dead: Fallen Heroes

WELCOME to my fanfic!!!

This is an interactive fanfiction where You decide what happens and you decide what characters should be added. I will make the main character and you guys will make the group and all the other characters. Each chapter will have 5 parts. I won't start chapter 1 until we have 4 characters made from you guys. Post characters and decisions below and tell me what you think.

Comments

• Main character: Mathew

Bio: Mathew was born and raised in Athens, Georgia. Mathew has one brother and lives with both his mom and dad. His family aren't rich but aren't poor either. Mathew ran track in high school and is single. He plays paint ball a lot and likes video games. Mathew gets good grades.

Mathew used to be care free, but now lets see how he turns out in a world full of walkers.

• edited June 2014

Thomas

A rebel teenager who always got i troubles ,his family was disfuntional , he has a dog (you decide the dog's name ) . He was sent to live with his uncle to Athens,Georgia and now he only wants to return to Atlana with his parents and little sister , at first he might want to be the leader ,but with some time i'm sure he and the rest of the group will become friends ( well that depends on the other characters personality).

• Thanks for adding a character he sounds interesting he might get in some conflicts, but hey we need a guy like that. I'm defanantly putting him in.

Thank you and try to get more people to add characters and stuff I really want to get this started

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Thomas Age:19 A rebel teenager who always got i troubles ,his family was disfuntional , he has a dog (you decide the dog's name ) . H

Sign in to comment in this discussion.