the walking dead:a alternate life(idk it's unofficial for now)

I'm a shitty writer so criticism is welcome and I gladly fix problems before releasing this in the wild(ff.net),especially for grammar as I usually speak internet.it's probably like a one shot I guess about Christa not omid getting shot,but different I guess...idk.anyway,I'm not sure if it'll copy good,but here it is anyway!

clementine stared at the practically dead fire.shemsighed and looked at omid."omid,"she said."talk to me."he just sat there staring at the campfire.he stood up."this'll never work.it's just pathetic.the fire is too low and there's more smoke than flame.at this rate,we'll be eating this in the morning."

"It's okay,I can wait."

"All we did is wait,but we never seem to get anywhere." He paused for a moment."you should be doing this and not me.tending a fire Clem.its something I shouldn't keep doing all the time because I hold the matches.its in case..."he stopped.

"Christa was going to-"

"I know that clementine!" He said in a calm but angered tone.he sighed."..I'm sorry."a small gust of wind blew by."its freezing."clementine said,with a shiver.

"You think this is bad,wait until we reach wellington.if we make it up that far."

"You think wellington would be safe?"

"Probably.the place is all the way up in Michigan, so I expect a shit ton of snow.so we might be safe.we just need to keep moving"

Clementine stayed silent for a while,then said "I wish Lee and Christa were here."at first,omid would have said something,then just sighed.he stood up." I'm gonna go look for some wood.try to keep the fire going."he walked away.

I shouldn't have yelled at her, he thought.it was a mistake.I know it wasn't her fault that she forgot her gun.we should have been with her and not separated just so I could be with Christa.

16 months ago

"What do you think?"Omid said,hold a rifle making sure no walkers were near the station.

"omid,you can't be serious"Christa told omid.

"I am!"
" we are not doing that."

"Why not?"

"Because!"Clem,omid,and a pregnant Christa started walking to the desolate gas station.

"Cmon Christa,what's wrong with omid?"

"We're not calling our baby omid.one of you is enough"

"What if its a girl?" Clem asked

"Then we call her Christa." Omid joked.

"But I'm Christa," Christa said,not getting the joke. Omid then said "so call her Genevieve. I don't care!"

"How do you not care?"

"I care!I care about all things,especially little omid junior's future."

"Keep talking,we're calling the baby 'television'.remember Barstow,when you gambled all our money on blackjack?"

Omid smiled."Vegas weekend.couldn't help it.I thought I was going on a roll!".Christa looked at omid,giving him 'the sexy eyes'."why don't you uh,get cleaned up in the restroom Clem?we'll be next door if you need us."omid said,hoping Clem wouldn't actually get in the room with him and Christa.

"I hope the sink works."

"I doubt that.just keep track of your things and remember we'll be next door."as Clem walked into the room,omid zipped into the other room to meet with Christa.as he entered,the room was slightly clean and weren't many traces of blood or anything.

"hey omid," Christa said,smiling,leaning on a wall.

"I stood outside for a minute and it already feels like I haven't seen you in forever." Omid said walking up to her.

"The same feeling." They kissed passionatlly.omid kissed her cheek,then her neck-

"Omid wait." Christa said suddenly.

"What?" Omid asked."the baby?"

"No not that.even though I'd like to do it here,I can't."

"Why?the place is clean enough."

"No it's... Complicated."

"... Something more complicated than some sexy time?"

"Well,I'm caring for one girl already,another one-"

"Or a boy."

"Omid!anyway,another kid is basically another mouth and right now,I don't know if I want to have a kid now"
"Well," omid said,putting his hand on Christa's cheek(not that cheek pervs)"I'm ready.so,I'm glad I got you knocked up at that hotel"

Christa smiled."I'm gonna check on clementine.if she's fine,we'll just find another place,maybe a hotel or restaurant and finish there okay?"

"Sure." Omid said as Christa walked out the restroom.

Christa opened the door."junk,junk,junk.look at all this junk!".oh shit,Clem...she thought as she saw her scared and her stuff taken by some girl.Christa walked slowly trying to reach the gun"this yo daddy?what a bozo."the door closed.the girl turned and shot Christa's lung.as she collapsed,she trued landing on her back to at least keep the baby alive. Omid heard the shot.he ran in with the rifle,then seeing Christa on the ground."I didn't mean to!I didn't mean to!"the girl said.angry, omid shot the girl with no mercy in the chest.as she died,omid walked up to Christa, cradling her dead body.he pulled out his knife from his pocket and did an emergency c section, hoping he could still save the baby.Clem didn't look just in case.when omid stopped cutting,he pulled the baby from her,but it was too late.realizing that it was a short moment before reanimation, omid took Clem's gun.he put it on Christa's head.he closed his eyes and said "sorry Christa.". He pulled the trigger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.