Forum Contest #10 Submission Thread

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited June 2014 in Forum Games

Posting in the Walking Dead section so more people can notice it.

Hello everyone, school's out, and it feels better than ever. And it's also the tenth anniversary of these forum contests. Forum Contest #1 was posted on April 5th, and now here at almost Forum Contest #10, it is June 26th. Over 2 months just to get done with only 9 forum contests, I could have done better. But for the 10th forum contest, I've had a special idea in mind for a while. I posted it on the Forum Contest Suggestion Thread (http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1275245#Comment_1275245) to see whether I should do it or not. However, I received positive feedback so looks like I am going to do it.

Basically, it's the like the TWD and TWAU elimination game, but with forum members. The reason why I've been holding this back is because... well, you should already now. I'm afraid people are going to get upset if they are eliminated or voted off, etc. But again, I thought it was a cool idea, other people thought it was a cool idea, so why not?

I will also say that I'm trying to avoid making this a popularity contest. You don't have to vote for your "favorite" member all the time, just see who you would like to win. I don't intend this to become a war or to make people sad, but more of a friendly competition and just have fun and feel tense.

If you would like to be a part of this, just reply to the thread saying that you would like to participate, and I'll write you down as a part of Forum Contest #10. If you don't want to enter or if you get upset easily, then just don't enter yourselves. I don't want anyone to get sad or upset, again, I just wanted it to be a friendly little competition.

I will also say that if I do not get 10 or more submissions, then I will not do this contest. I need at least a good amount of people to make it fun and interesting!

I will stop taking submission after Saturday, June 28th. I'm keeping it up for an extra day in case some people miss it or if someone takes a day break from the forums. Forum Contest #10 will either be up Saturday or Sunday.

Comments

• Count me in.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'm all in. (Poker humor)

• I'm in.

• I'm in.

• Why not? I'm in.

• edited June 2014

Let's do it. If there's a shot I can save Omid's cereal, I have to take it.

• Amen- Erm, I mean, I'm in.

• edited June 2014

Let's do this! This is my first time in this Forum Contest. I'm excited!

• Count me in :). Sounds fun.

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Alright, we have enough submissions! Again, I will leave it available for people to enter until Saturday. The more the merrier!

• I'm In!

• edited June 2014

Sure, i'm in I suppose :P

• I have been told to by Raging_Blades to submit him, so technically this shouldn't be against the rules as he wanted me to submit him.

• That's not against the rules at all. I'll include him.

I have been told to by Raging_Blades to submit him, so technically this shouldn't be against the rules as he wanted me to submit him.

• Yeah, sure, why not?

• When will this be up?

• Saturday or Sunday. Slight chance of tomorrow.

When will this be up?

• I may be in. You'll have to pay royalties to use my likeness though.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited June 2014

I'll beat you brother, I'll beat you hard!

BenUseful posted: »

I may be in. You'll have to pay royalties to use my likeness though.

• Oh great... now I have no chance of winning :P

Giraffehat posted: »

Yeah, sure, why not?

• Thanks for your support guys, I honestly thought I would get tons of backlash by doing this. And 18 submission already? Thanks guys!

• Surprisingly enough, I enjoy these contests.

• No one here likes me so no .

• You in?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Surprisingly enough, I enjoy these contests.

• Bump!

• Heh, why not have a lurker participate? Let's see how far I get, I'm in.

• edited June 2014

Don't worry, sis. I've got your back. And you've got my endorsement.

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Oh great... now I have no chance of winning :P

• Alt text

Giraffehat posted: »

Don't worry, sis. I've got your back. And you've got my endorsement.

• ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
    edited June 2014

Alright, here are the people who are being included so far:

Gustav_Kenny, dojo32161, Rafoli, Bubadoo, Fluefeed, PowerfulStache, Lingvort, Thewalkingcommenter, Dark_Star, Spooch, Puncake32, Juice_Box, Raging_Blades, MrAppleJuice, Giraffehat, Dont_Look_Back, Cluke_is_Dumb, BenUseful, SaltLick305 (I think), AhmedAli1, JohnBuro, CathalOHara, and HiggsBoson2142. That's 23 people! Thanks for entering everyone, I will most likely stop taking submissions tomorrow.

• Gustav_Kenny not Jenny.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Alright, here are the people who are being included so far: Gustav_Kenny, dojo32161, Rafoli, Bubadoo, Fluefeed, PowerfulStache, Lingvort,

• I fixed it, sorry about that, I typoed.

Gustav_Kenny not Jenny.

• I will stop taking submissions tomorrow at 4:30 U.S. Eastern Time. So if you still want to submit, do so now!

• I'm not in it?! Aww man.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Alright, here are the people who are being included so far: Gustav_Kenny, dojo32161, Rafoli, Bubadoo, Fluefeed, PowerfulStache, Lingvort,

• Count me in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.