Forum Contest #10 (Winner- _ Juice_Box _!)

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited June 2014 in Forum Games

Hey guys! This is the 10th contest I'm posting on this account. Here's the description for anyone who is new!

Hello, I'm ShaleReeve and I'll be posting lots of contests on this account! Some of them will be a "competition" where there will be a winner, or it might be some sort of trivia of some sort. I'll try to get in at least one contest per week, but I may do more! I won't post them on a certain day, so always be on the lookout! I will always name the threads "Forum Contest (insert number here)." So if you are stuck trying to find the contest, that's what it's called! I'll also post them on the The Walking Dead section first, so people can notice it since most people stay in that section. It will move to the Forum Games eventually, where people can keep conversing and participating. I'll normally announce the winners about 2 days later on that same thread, so keep checking on the thread to see the winners if you are interested! (Also keep in mind that I only joined recently, so excuse me if any of these contests have been done before. Thanks!)

It's the 10th contest anniversary, everyone. On April 5th, I posted the very first forum contest, and I received a good response, so I decided to continue it regularly. We are now up to Forum Contest #10, and it's been a good, long road all the way here. It's been fun hosting these contests and I don't plan on stopping, but I need you guys' help! I'm not the freshest on ideas anymore, so leave a suggestion on what I should do for a contest here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1283350/#Comment_1283350

Anyways, for this contest, it's basically like the former TWD and TWAU elimination games, but with Forum Members. I asked for feedback whether this was a good idea, and I received a good response, so I decided to do it. Two days ago, I posted a submission thread for this contest, and I got lots of entries! Remember, for this contest to stay active and be successful, keep voting! Anyone can vote, even if you didn't enter. This thread will most likely be moved to the forum games, so please make sure you keep coming back to this if you want it to be successful!

I will also say that I'm trying to avoid making this a popularity contest. This is the main reason I've been holding this idea off, but like I said before, I received positive responses on the idea. I don't want people to get sad or upset if they get eliminated, this is just a friendly competition. I even said in the submission thread that if you are afraid you are going to get upset over being eliminated in this contest, don't enter. So if you get eliminated, don't feel bad! You don't have to vote for your "favorite" member all the time, just see who you would like to win. Again, I don't intend this to become a war or to make people sad, but more of a friendly competition and just have fun and have friendly competitive tension between everyone. With that being said, here we go!

Rules:

-Eliminated members will appear in bold.
-You can only vote once each round, and only vote for one person each round.
-Once a member has received 5 votes, they will be eliminated and a new round will begin.
-You are allowed to change your vote, as long as we are still in the same round.
-All votes of previous rounds do not count.
-Eliminated members may still vote.
-Last member remaining wins.
-Have fun!

Members:

Gustav_Kenny-ELIMINATED ROUND 9

dojo32161-ELIMINATED ROUND 24

Rafoli-ELIMINATED ROUND 4

Bubadoo-ELIMINATED ROUND 3

Fluefeed-ELIMINATED ROUND 2

PowerfulStache-ELIMINATED ROUND 10

Lingvort-ELIMINATED ROUND 14

Thewalkingcommenter-ELIMINATED ROUND 21