Interactive fanfic

I decided to make an interactive fanfic, i will accept just 2 main characters (3 if you include me), i MAY accept 3 (then that makes us 4 if you include me), and i'll accept about 7 or 8 minor characters, post your fanfic name, personality, appearance, gender, how you handle weapons, etc. I will post more details tomorrow (sorry if this was kinda rushed)

Comments

• James
    Male
    English-American, and the accent really shows

James was raised in a small town for the first 18 years of his life before he went off to college to study engineering. After having gotten out of college, he got a job as a technician. Nowadays, he spends most of his free time helping out at homeless shelters and places of the sorts.

Personality:

James is a natural-born leader. As a kind and considerate man with the good of all people in mind, people are quick to get behind him. If somebody he cares about is threatened, he is quick to step up and deal with the situation, with or without the help of others.

Appearance:

James is 6-feet-six-inches tall, and has relatively broad shoulders. As fitness is important to him, he tends to stay in relatively good shape. He has short black hair, and hazel eyes that almost shine in the dark.

Abilities:

Knows how to shoot guns, as he was taught by his parents at a young age.
    As an experienced actor, he can lie when need be.

That about cover it, mate?

• This is enough information for being a main character here.

James Male 28 English-American, and the accent really shows James was raised in a small town for the first 18 years of his life before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.