Something to bide your time between episodes

edited July 2014 in Forum Games

I'm advertising something to help you bide your time until the next Episodes, a roleplay that I have created. We are currently on Episode 4 of the first season, and I'm going to tell you a little bit about this roleplay. Here are the rules:
Standard roleplay rules.

No Mary Sue characters. You are a normal person. I really don't have the patience for everybody being the ultimate badass zombie killer

I would also enjoy it if your character had a unique history. Nothing too unrealistic, like "my mother was raped for everyday of an entire year tragic." That's what I call stupid.

I would also enjoy if you are literate and also I wish for you to have fairly realistic dialogue. Talk like a normal person would, not like some military soldier who just tried cocaine for the first time.

Ok, I'm changing it up a bit since the last one. You can now have up to three characters at a time, as long as they are family. You can also make NPC's, but know that they can be controlled and killed by anyone.

Show proper acts. Most people are going to pile at the first smell of a rotting body. A lot will puke due to seeing a person's guts being ripped out.

Characters will die. I will kill characters randomly. And if your character gets themself into a situation they cannot get out of, no amount of plot armor can save them. The Walking Dead is built around the characters and the things they go through. Death is definitely one of them.

Occasionally, characters will be faced into a dilemma. For example, say Billy Bob Thornton is caught by a walker, and so is Sigourney Weaver. However, the only other person left in the room is Jennifer Aniston, and she has to pick one to save. The other will die.

Players can choose to appoint a democracy or a permanent leader. It doesn't matter who, but there needs to be some system.

No splitting up for long. I definitely hate it when players are always far away from each other and never actually interact with any of the players. Oh, and if you have read all of these rules say "Between a rock and a hard place" somewhere in your application.

If you have no clue what Final Destination is (which I'm sure you do, this is just in case)than Final Destination is a series of "horror" movies. In the movies, the main character and a group of friends cheat Death. Death, isn't happy about this, and then starts killing off the group one by one in extremely creative ways. So, if your character cheats, just call me death!

Avoid melodrama! (new rule): I (SuperChocoMilk) will not fucking hesitate one second over killing your characters if they are acting like complete, melodramatic idiots. I have been nice before, but I'm just fucking done. I will brutally murder your characters if they are just being a burden to the story, and don't add anything it dumb shit all of the time.

If you'd like more information, please ask me in the comments.

http:// rpg.mmcprojects.net/index.php

(Remove the spaces between the / and the r and you have your link)

We have loads of fun and we definitely don't ask you be a good writer, half of us aren't the best. We just really need some members right now, so come on down and join us!

Comments

• So, uh, yeah. Maybe I am bumping my own thread, huh? So? What's wrong with it?!

cries in corner

• edited July 2014

(Dead Island theme begins to play)

So, as I slowly descent into madness, talking to myself, and stuff, how was your day? Good? Good.

Yeah.

Uh, so, this is really awkward. I probably look like a loser. (That's because you are dipshit!)

I should probably shut up.

Yes, I should really shut up.

That sounds like a good idea.

Shutting up.

Shutting up.

Did you know how easy it is to misspell shutting up? I've accidentally spelled it "shitting up" a couple of times now.

Yeah, shutting up.

I'm gonna do it now.

I'm sorry.

• what?

(Dead Island theme begins to play) So, as I slowly descent into madness, talking to myself, and stuff, how was your day? Good? Good. .

• Ah, it was just a stupid joke in an effort to get people to look at this. It didn't work.

child123 posted: »

what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.