Forum User Elimination Game

ShaleReeveShaleReeve Banned
edited July 2014 in Forum Games

Before I start, mods, can you please, PLEASE keep this in the TWD section so more people can see it and vote actively? I have been waiting to do this for quite some time now and now that I finally have a lot of people submitted, I really want to do this. Thank you!

Hey guys, it's finally here! I have been waiting for this ever since Forum Contest #10 ended. I created two submission threads for contests #10 and #11, and I received a total of 55 submissions! However, I have been asked by one entry to remove himself, I will keep him unnamed for now. So for this contest, we have 54 users participating! What I did was I took the entries from contests #10 and #11 and combined them to make this big contest! I MIGHT do another one of these, but that depends on how successful this actually is and if I can get more submissions to make it even bigger, but as for now, let's just concentrate on this.

To clarify, this is basically the TWD and TWAU elimination games, but with forum users instead.

From Forum Contests #10: I will also say that I'm trying to avoid making this a popularity contest. This is the main reason I've been holding this idea off, but like I said before, I received positive responses on the idea. I don't want people to get sad or upset if they get eliminated, this is just a friendly competition. I even said in the submission thread that if you are afraid you are going to get upset over being eliminated in this contest, don't enter. So if you get eliminated, don't feel bad! You don't have to vote for your "favorite" member all the time, just see who you would like to win. Again, I don't intend this to become a war or to make people sad, but more of a friendly competition and just have fun and have friendly competitive tension between everyone. With that being said, here we go!

Rules:

• Anyone can vote (submitted people, not submitted people, eliminated people, etc.)
  • Eliminated members will appear in bold.
  • You can only vote once each round, and only vote for on person each round.
  • Once a member has received 5 votes, they will be eliminated and a new round will begin.
  • You are allowed to change your vote, as long as we are still in the same round.
  • All votes of previous rounds do not count.
  • Last member remaining wins.
  • Have fun!

Members:

_ Juice_Box _

HERO_1000-ELIMINATED ROUND 1

Lingvort

Bubadoo

PowerfulStache

Saltlick123

HiggsBoson2142

TWDFan86

JonGon