A big problem (Texas Hold'em)

edited January 2009 in Game Support
I was *cough cough* just wondering, On my game, the hand of the player goes straight through the guy next to him. Like litterally, the hand is going straight through the guy. Also, about 2 inches away from the edge is the actual game. So, it looks like I can only see a little of it.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::confused:

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    I'm not exactly sure I understand what you're saying, but if the graphics aren't all showing up on screen, it might be trying to run in a resolution your monitor / video card doesn't like. Try pressing Alt-Enter to put the game in windowed mode. Does that help?

If not, please post back with more details about what's going on (a screenshot would be great), and also your computer specs (video card, operating system, etc.)
  • edited January 2009
    Well, I can't give you a screenshot, but let me try that.
  • edited January 2009
    It didn't work. It made the screen small and the page around it was a greenish orangish color.:eek:
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    What is your resolution set to? What type of video card do you have? Have you tried updating DirectX recently?
  • edited January 2009
    Fixed it. The resolution made it bad.
This discussion has been closed.