I Voted Season 1 For Wii

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    I Voted Seaon 1 For Wii

Same
  • edited January 2009
    Same

Double-same. Mostly because I have a Mac, so the Wii is the easiest way to bring that gaming experience into my household.
  • edited January 2009
    I voted for What's New, Beelzebub?, as should all right thinking people. I'm joking, but I did vote for it.
  • edited January 2009
    Chariots of the Dogs, simply brilliant.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    What's New Beelzebub was epic. I think A lot of people will pick Chariots of the Dogs from Season 2 (and it *was* fantastic, so no fault there), but I think the size of Beelzebub and all the stuff going on in it pushed it over the top for me.
  • edited January 2009
    David E wrote: »
    What's New Beelzebub was epic. I think A lot of people will pick Chariots of the Dogs from Season 2 (and it *was* fantastic, so no fault there), but I think the size of Beelzebub and all the stuff going on in it pushed it over the top for me.

For me, it's tough to pick one episode from Season Two. I liked the Moai episode somewhat less, but the other four are pretty much flawless. If I was hard pressed, I would pick Chariots of the Dogs - most probably because I finished replaying it 7 hours ago :D

Sam: Sayonara!
    Pedro: Que?
    Computer: The talking dog says: "Goodbye!"

Max: Sam, do I get it wrong, or are we scolded by a guy who is half cow?
  • edited January 2009
    I really liked the moai episode which seems to get a bad rap.. But chariots of the dogs was flawless for me.. It was so funny and the gameplay was fantastic.. It really was the complete package
  • edited January 2009
    I voted What's new Beelzebub. It's the best way to end the season.
  • edited January 2009
    Chariot's of the dog.

It simply was my favorite funniest episode of 2008. I'm having a hard time deciding if i like it better that S1E4, but i think...i do :eek:
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    I really liked the moai episode which seems to get a bad rap

Me too, but I voted for What's New, Beelzebub for its sheer epicness. (Epicosity? Epicity? Anyway...)
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    I really liked the moai episode which seems to get a bad rap

Me too, but I voted for What's New, Beelzebub for its sheer epicness. (Epicosity? Epicity? Anyway...)
  • edited January 2009
    Chariots of the Dogs was great, it was the funniest, and it explained much of the story.
  • edited January 2009
    And by the way, i liked the Moai episode a lot more than the christmass one. And the episode i tought i'd like the most, the 3rd one, was right beside the christmass episode for me. I'm actually surprised at the Anti Moai love in here. I liked the colors, the joys, and the union stuff :P
  • edited January 2009
    My favorite is still Night of the Raving Dead. I was actually a little surprised it wasn't better received.
  • edited January 2009
    Chuck wrote: »
    My favorite is still Night of the Raving Dead. I was actually a little surprised it wasn't better received.

I think these polls can be misleading if you're looking at the %s, and not only the order. In this case, if I was to distribute 100% across the 4 episodes, it would look like:
    - MBB: 20%
    - NotRD: 25%
    - CotD: 30%
    - WNB: 25%

Instead, I gave CotD 100%, and 0% to the others as I had to pick one. It mostly evens out if there's a sufficient number of voters - well in the thousands, I guess.

And, I'll definitely vote for Jürgen in the best supporting character poll :)
  • edited January 2009
    Jurgen was simply awesome for me.
  • edited January 2009
    Loved all of the episodes, but I got my first chance to play Sam and Max before getting Cross-Over. I voted for Season one.
  • edited January 2009
    Oh and I voted for Chariots of The Dogs, definitely my favorite Sam and Max game, and probably my favorite Telltale Game. It was perfect, the elevator being in almost every room was almost like having a map, the only problem I really have with S&M is the constant backtracking, which could be fixed with a map, but this managed to fix that without demanding a completely new feature. Simply awesome!
  • edited January 2009
    I haven't played all of Chariots of the Dogs (just the demo, can't afford the full version), but I simply loved it, which is why I voted for it. The What's New Beelzebub? demo was pretty good too, but I didn't get to play past Jurgen's intro, so I really can't say much for that one.
    From what I've seen though, it was wayyyyyy too much. Sure, I mean, a cuss word every now and then is part of the Sam & Max world, right? But in WNBB, I think there was way too much cussing, way too many dirty jokes, and just some things that eyes can't unsee.
    I've got nothing against profanity (although I myself do not cuss), but I've got to draw the line somewhere.
  • edited January 2009
    I can't think of a single example of what your talking about. Of course, I haven't played it in months.....
  • edited January 2009
    I'm not sure I've ever heard Sam or Max swear, what?

Sure, the setting is irreverent, but that's the whole tone of Sam & Max's humour anyway.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.