Freelance Police Badge?

edited February 2009 in Sam & Max
Would anyone else like to see one of these released? 1:1 would be nice, but I'd even accept a wall plaque.

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Yeah, that would be cool.
  • edited January 2009
    I would buy that in a heartbeat, now if it was part of a package that came with season 3... Well that would be awesome!
  • edited January 2009
    I wanted one for awhile now... if it ever gets made I'll have to buy two. :D
  • edited January 2009
    Well, 3 down, 9,996 to go... *hopes to drum up enough interest to persuade a company (symbiote?) to make a Freelance Police Badge*
  • edited January 2009
    I'd buy one to further prove I'm not a casual (Apparently you're casual and like Mario just because you own a Wii ¬.¬)
  • edited January 2009
    OMG I WANT!

Hey everybody no i haven't drowned by the way.
  • edited January 2009
    I'd like a Full Size Freelance Police Badge for a pre-order bonus for the Wii Version!
  • edited January 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    Would anyone else like to see one of these released? 1:1 would be nice, but I'd even accept a wall plaque.

Can't you just steal one of a police officer like a normal person.:D
  • edited January 2009
    How about a Sam, Max & Lorne badge? :P
  • edited January 2009
    If I can't buy one, then I'll make one myself out of... I dunno... cardboard or something.
  • edited January 2009
    There is a sticker of the badge with the dynamic duo's faces on it that comes with the animate series DVD. Not quite the same, but it's good quality and looks awesome! See a picture here.
  • edited February 2009
    I put that sticker on my xbox better than those pansy faceplates
  • edited February 2009
    I want one more than I want pie. Well, almost.
  • ArtArt
    edited February 2009
    I wanted one for awhile now... if it ever gets made I'll have to buy two. :D

Just one. Your site is cool.

http://afanssamandmax.synthasite.com/
  • ArtArt
    edited February 2009
    There is a sticker of the badge with the dynamic duo's faces on it that comes with the animate series DVD. Not quite the same, but it's good quality and looks awesome! See a picture here.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pic. I printed it twice.:D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.