Subtitles problem

edited January 2009 in Game Support
Hello ¡¡

Well, I was going to give my brother a christmas present (and for his birthday also) buying Sam & Max.

The problem is he's Spanish, and he's 10 years old so he doesn't know enough English to play a game full in English.

The idea was that it was going to have Spanish subtitles (I have already played Sam & Max with Spanish subtitles so I thought the one on Steam has too) but Steam version doesn't seem to have any other subtitles but English only.

So, I would like to know if there is any chance I can get the Spanish subtitles anyway.
For example, if you guys (or anyone) have the spanish subtitles files I could manually replace the English ones on my brother's computer.

Any help is welcome because the poor kid is desperate and keeps saying I didn't give him a present :( .

Thank you so much.

P.S: I've already written Steam support and they sent me here.

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Unfortunately that isn't how it works. We don't have a file that changes subtitles as they are linked to countless voice files. The only versions of the game that has Spanish subtitles are the European retail versions. Sorry.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    I really wish we had digital versions of the various localizations, but unfortunately we do not. I think your best bet is to get Steam to cancel your order and give you your money back.
This discussion has been closed.