SBCG4AP Episode 5

edited January 2009 in Game Support
I have episodes 3, 4 and 5 for the wii and they are among my favorite games, I commend you for creating a video game based on one of the best websites online.

With that being said, I played through the whole fifth game and beat it, watched the whole last cutscene, and then watched the credits, and before Extended play started (at the very end of the credits)...My game froze and made this loud continuous beeping noise like a heartbeat flattening in a hospital. The game still works, I haven't tried to do it again, because it just happened and I did alot of stuff without saving.

PS. How come it only autosaves at the house of strong?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Hey Justin, that is rotten luck indeed. I'm willing to bet if you played through it again you won't have a repeat of the problem, but I can't be 100% sure. If you *do* try it again and it still crashes, there may be a problem with your game. You can try deleting the game and redownloading it.

As for the autosaves, we are looking into alternatives so there are shorter gaps between saves. In Sam & Max, we had the autosave in the street because we didn't have a map so you constantly went back and forth through there. But now with the map, there isn't really one place you are guaranteed to hit on a regular basis. Anyway, sorry for the inconvenience!
This discussion has been closed.