Can't restore purchases in Law & Order Legacies for iPad

edited August 2014 in Game Support
I purchased this game (Law & Order: Legacies and the Jurrassic games) in 2011. I have several iPads including the original iPad. I had deleted the games for a while and just tried to restore my purchases. I've tried everything and even what the developers said to do...nothing works. Who do I need to talk to about restoring my purchases? I purchased episodes 2-7 and now I can't restore them, which really sucks because I love the game!

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator

I'll move this to support, so you can hopefully get some help there.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are trying to restore your previous purchases, please first make sure that they show up in your purchase history of your Apple account. Then open the game application, and proceed through the purchase path as if you were to purchase them again. (Please make sure you are logged into the same Apple account that you originally purchased them with.) Then once you are prompted with the pop up, you should be able to hit the 'Buy' button, and it will alert you that you have already purchased this item, and allow you to download it again for free.

This discussion has been closed.