Sam & Max Season One Wii

edited January 2009 in Sam & Max
Hey,
I have been waiting for what seems (is) months for Sam & Max Season One Wii PAL to come out. And I know that Telltale's Store stocks NTSC but not PAL, And I ask, because it is more likely that Ill order a Sam and Max game from america faster than itll take any store withing a 50 kilometer will stock it i ask, when is telltale gonna stock PAL versions?

Thanks
-Lachlan W

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    We want to, but still aren't sure if we'll be able to. I've been looking into it, but no luck so far. (It's not as simple as just putting it in the store; there are territory issues we need to deal with.)

Can you try an online store like Amazon.co.uk or Play.com? You might run into the same territory issues with them that we're encountering, but it's worth a try. Telltale bought a PAL Wii from Amazon recently and although the site itself wouldn't ship to us, I was able to get one from an Amazon seller.
  • edited January 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    We want to, but still aren't sure if we'll be able to. I've been looking into it, but no luck so far. (It's not as simple as just putting it in the store; there are territory issues we need to deal with.)

Can you try an online store like Amazon.co.uk or Play.com? You might run into the same territory issues with them that we're encountering, but it's worth a try. Telltale bought a PAL Wii from Amazon recently and although the site itself wouldn't ship to us, I was able to get one from an Amazon seller.

How do you mean "Territory Issues"? Is this with region codes and stuff? Cause I Have bought a wii pal game from america before and not had problems, also, I do live in Australia not England, I dunno if that helps but i assumed at "amazon.co.uk".
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2009
    Oh, I just meant that there are legal issues that can prevent the sale of PAL games in the US and vice versa (which is why we can't just add it to the store like we normally would).
  • edited January 2009
    well its supposed to be released here february 12th..it has actually got a rating..so fingers crossed it gets released.. you may only have to wait a few more weeks
  • edited January 2009
    Emily wrote: »
    Oh, I just meant that there are legal issues that can prevent the sale of PAL games in the US and vice versa (which is why we can't just add it to the store like we normally would).

Oh ok, thanks for your help anyway, I guess I'm just gonna have to wait it out (backwards)
    Hero1 wrote: »
    well its supposed to be released here february 12th..it has actually got a rating..so fingers crossed it gets released.. you may only have to wait a few more weeks

Do you know in which store? or is that a general comment from an anonymus provider who works in a meth lab with underground criminals hoping to soon create a lazer that can cure the after-effects of a bad egg in your breakfast but the continuous attempts and subsequent failures drive one of them insane, and commits suicide but upon the discovery of this body, the police are lead to the meth lab and the failed inventions, and the 3 remaining criminals are sentenced to 8 years in prison?
  • edited January 2009
    That was..... random.

Sounds like something Sam would say.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2009
    Holy
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    lazer that can cure the after-effects of a bad egg in your breakfast
    , WE'RE ON OUR WAY!

Yup, sounds like Sam
  • edited January 2009
    jmm wrote: »
    Holy lazer that can cure the after-effects of a bad egg in your breakfast, WE'RE ON OUR WAY!

Yup, sounds like Sam

Hahaha, hilarious, I never thought of it in a sam style, good one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.