Transfering save from PC to Mac

Okay, so I'm probably just too stupid to figure this out by myself, but some help would be appreciated nonetheless. I switched computers between 203 and 204, and I would like to obviously use my save file. The catch is that my old save was on a PC and I would like to play Amid the Ruins on a Mac. Not trusting that Steam Cloud would transfer over my save (of which I was right to do), I decided to copy my save folder onto a Flash Drive and attempt to drop the files in manually to the save file folder on the mac.

Only problem is, given how different the PC/Mac files are, I have no idea which folder to drop the files into, or how to get to them. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. We do not officially support transferring save files between different platforms, as some minor differences in the game's structure may corrupt the save files. However if you have your save files backed up, you can try placing them in the save file directory here:

~/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/

(Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu.) Click that and follow the above file path, and copy your save files over.

• Hm, anyone get this to work? I tried bringing my save from PC to Mac.. While my episode progress was there, none of my actual decisions in each episode carried over.

This discussion has been closed.