Season One Glitches?

edited January 2009 in Game Support
While playing Sam & Max Season One I have found several glitches. First I thought it was my computer, but when my DVD arrived, none of them were present. Most of these are hardly noticable, and I don't want to be nitpicking, but I'm suprised no one has said anything.

1. The text in the loading screen looks slightly mangled. Or rather, the 'L' was partly cut off. (This doesn't happen in Abe Lincoln must Die.) A similar thing happens with the opening titles in episode 106, with the T instead.

2. This one is hard to explain, so you might not understand what I'm trying to say. In Reality 2.0, when you exit a building in the game, (not when you enter one) Sam & Max would go through the door with the ripple effect but they wouldn't disappear. Instead, Max walks into Sam.

3. This one is the most noticeable. In Culture Shock, the ending chord of the opening theme plays twice; once on the red background of the opening sequence, and once in front of the title 'Culture Shock'.

As I said before, these glitches are only in the downloadable versions. I was wondering if Telltale was going to offer a fix for these. Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2009
    StonkBad wrote: »
    While playing Sam & Max Season One I have found several glitches. First I thought it was my computer, but when my DVD arrived, none of them were present. Most of these are hardly noticable, and I don't want to be nitpicking, but I'm suprised no one has said anything.

1. The text in the loading screen looks slightly mangled. Or rather, the 'L' was partly cut off. (This doesn't happen in Abe Lincoln must Die.) A similar thing happens with the opening titles in episode 106, with the T instead.

2. This one is hard to explain, so you might not understand what I'm trying to say. In Reality 2.0, when you exit a building in the game, (not when you enter one) Sam & Max would go through the door with the ripple effect but they wouldn't disappear. Instead, Max walks into Sam.

3. This one is the most noticeable. In Culture Shock, the ending chord of the opening theme plays twice; once on the red background of the opening sequence, and once in front of the title 'Culture Shock'.

As I said before, these glitches are only in the downloadable versions. I was wondering if Telltale was going to offer a fix for these. Thanks!

Mmm. Glitch 1 and 2 doesn't ring a bell, but i did have the audio bug in pretty much all episodes of season 1. The sounds would loop over themselves... But it was with my old computer. I have a somewhat decent one now and it solved the problem regarding issue 3. Also, i may be wrong but i think the versions on the DVD are with Season 2's engine, wich solves some problems ( i'm not sure though )
  • edited January 2009
    Sorry to bump this thread (nobody seems to like it), but here's what I'm talking about. For 1., anyway.

picture.php?albumid=225&pictureid=1418
This discussion has been closed.