Just discovered Sam & Max (and question about Strong Bad)

edited January 2009 in Sam & Max
Hey there!

I received the Sam & Max Season One game for Wii as a gift from my girlfriend and I had never heard of the series before.

I am blown away by how funny and awesome it is! So I looked up your website to see if you made other games and I see that Sam & Max Season 2 will also be released for wii. I will buy it right when I see it!! :)

Anyways one question: There seems to be Strong Bad downloadable games in episodes.. is there any chance to release all the episodes on a disc the same way Sam & Max is set up?

Thanks and keep up the good work!!
:)

Comments

• edited January 2009
    I believe you can find some form of answer here:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6643
  • edited January 2009
    dupont wrote: »
    Hey there!

I received the Sam & Max Season One game for Wii as a gift from my girlfriend and I had never heard of the series before.

I am blown away by how funny and awesome it is! So I looked up your website to see if you made other games and I see that Sam & Max Season 2 will also be released for wii. I will buy it right when I see it!! :)

Anyways one question: There seems to be Strong Bad downloadable games in episodes.. is there any chance to release all the episodes on a disc the same way Sam & Max is set up?

Thanks and keep up the good work!!
    :)

Chances are that SCG4AP will be released on wii in 2009/2010, but if your eager you can download all the episodes via wiiware
Sign in to comment in this discussion.