My complete Bone action figure collection.

edited February 2013 in Bone
Some time ago I proudly presented on a action figure forum a picture displaying my Bone Resaurus action figure collection, that I thought was complete (creatusmaximus.com )
Unfortunately, as many pointed out, it wasn't :mad:

I'm honoured to claim agian that my Bone collection is now complete, with the arrival of the purple rat creature. I quickly made some pics (with flash and without flash, and both suck :( ).

flash.jpg
no_flash.jpg

FYI my figures include:

4 Fone Bone figures:
the original frowing face Fone Bone,
the smiling face edition,
the Toyfare edition w/Ted & map,
and the repaint w/a resculpted head.

2 Smiley Bone figures:
with red vest and tongue,
with blue vest and cigar and smile

2 Rat creature figures:
Brown,
Purple

2 Phoney Bone figures:
Regular Phoney Bone,
Captain Ahab Phoney

2 Hooded one figures:
Regular Hooded One,
glow-in-the-dark Hooded One

Thorn

Gran'Ma Ben

full-size Kingdok

Jaap

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2006
    Ooh. Awesome.

Is it me, or does that Thorn action figure look a bit manly? :))

Do you ever take them out of the boxes?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2006

Geez are you crazy?
  • edited June 2006
    Ooh. Awesome.

Is it me, or does that Thorn action figure look a bit manly? :))

Yeah, Thorn really sucks. The other figutres are better though.

And no, I will never take these out of the box, since I won't play with these anyway. And theoretically, this way you'll retain its value.

Jaap
  • edited June 2006
    Oh, is that what Thorn was modelled on in "Out From Boneville"?

:p

// runs away //
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2006
    Oh, is that what Thorn was modelled on in "Out From Boneville"?

:p

// runs away //

Meanie.

I'm jealous of your collection! I wish I had a purple rat creature. Also Fone Bone with Ted. I love Ted.

Congratulations on completing your set! How do you display them?
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2006
  • edited March 2007
    You don't know how lucky you are.:(
  • edited April 2007
    Yeah I would like to have a couple of those myself. I have the Thorn one. It's the only one I could ever find.
  • edited June 2007
    Good work man,
    I have one of each but was not aware of doubles/triples of figures.
    Bunch of Arse!!:mad::mad:
    I also have a twin pack, deck of Bone playing cards. Dont know how ligit they are. Bought them in a comic store in Germany about 5 or 6 years ago. One pack is partially open as I had to see (very carefully) the images on all suits.
    Very tasty!!:D
  • edited January 2008
    Where Did You Get All Those Figures? Cuz I Love The Books And Now I Want To Get The Action Figures! Where Do You Get Them?
  • edited January 2008
    Emily wrote: »

YES, i always take them out of their boxes, life is short and I personally dont intend on selling them ever, so I enjoy my toys and sculptures as much as i can, besides, when we die we wont take their value with us to the grave :cool:

Im an odd "collector" :P
  • edited January 2008
    I'm with you - I enjoy my figures far too much to leave them in that bulky packaging. It definitely limits the display possibilities to do so.

If I did plan to sell someday, it'd make sense to keep them in mint condition, but why would I sell? I bought 'em 'cause I like 'em!

I've actually got an extra Thorn, Fone, Smiley, and Phoney as Ahab I plan on putting up as a set on Ebay someday... just gotta find the time.
  • edited January 2008
    I've actually got an extra Thorn, Fone, Smiley, and Phoney as Ahab I plan on putting up as a set on Ebay someday... just gotta find the time.

I could be interested in those ^^, if you plan on selling send me a PM. (take your time though :) )
  • edited February 2008
    I'll let you know!
  • edited February 2008
    I think figures look better out of the packaging and on the shelf... or maybe a nice display cabnet?
  • edited July 2009
    Where did you get all of these I really what them

go bone!

later
    reilly
  • edited June 2011
    Anyone have any Bone figures they want to sell?

(sorry to resurrect an ancient thread!) haha
  • edited February 2013
    Pony Bone wrote: »
    Anyone have any Bone figures they want to sell?

(sorry to resurrect an ancient thread!) haha
    I've got a few to sell. A sealed and loose Fone, A sealed and loose Smiley, an Ahab (the wizard exclusive I believe) Phoney, and that rare, huge Kingdok still sealed in package. Been thinking about selling them for a while. Will have to find them in my collection if you are still interested.
  • edited May 2013
    This can be the best gift for birthday or just a reward for your kids, and also can be sent to your friends. With the soft touch feeling, I also would like to have one. The delivery cost will be $1.99 which everyone could afford. There are just 8 in stock, hurry up!

http://www.acgon.com/league-of-legends-lol-amumu-plush-toy/pid-9e41489e-66a9-412d-8c4d-c4e56c3599fa.html

PT0029(1).jpg
  • edited May 2013
    This can be the best gift for birthday or just a reward for your kids, and also can be sent to your friends. With the soft touch feeling, I also would like to have one. The delivery cost will be $1.99 which everyone could afford. There are just 8 in stock, hurry up!

PT0029(1).jpg
  • Was so fun buying Kindok for my first gf for a random present back 12 years ago - those figures kick ass

Sign in to comment in this discussion.