Resolution problem...

edited February 2009 in Game Support
Okay, in episode 4, I can select my native screen resolution(1024x600), but in all the other episodes I can only select 640x480 and 800x600, anybody know why? I would really like to play SBCG4AP at my native screen resolution.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    Try redownloading/installing episode 4. Make sure you update DirectX when you do it. If that fails, you might want to update your graphics card drivers.
  • edited February 2009
    I think you misunderstood me, my screen resolution is 1024x600, and I would like to play the games at that resolution, but I haven't been able to do this, only in episode 4. But I'd just like to know if I can somehow play the other episodes in the same resolution, or just know why it's only episode 4 that I can play at 1024x600.:)
  • edited February 2009
    Can you try redownloading/installing the episodes that don't work then. Like Will said try updating your DirectX and video card drivers as well.
  • edited February 2009
    I updated DirectX and video card drivers, but I still can't select my native screen resolution, but thanks for the help anyway:)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2009
    One thing you could try is to take the prefs.prop from 104 and paste it into one of the other episodes. See if that works for you.

Edit: the prefs.prop can be found in My Documents\Telltale Games\Episode 4 - Dangeresque 3
  • edited February 2009
    If I do that, the episode just starts in windowed mode, (but it's widescreen) and runs pretty slow. But I'll just play the game at 800x600, and hope the I can play at my native screen resolution in a future version of the game:D.
This discussion has been closed.