The Walking Dead: Forum Game [ABANDONED]

edited August 2014 in Forum Games

Text based game it is then! Farewell to you guys, have a good day, happy Episode 5! Don't worry, I'll be back, soon, with the games preview :)

Love, kisses <3 :)
MarkSamo

Comments

• Sounds cool! I'll submit, good luck!

• Thank you! I promise it won't just sound cool it WILL be cool! <3 :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sounds cool! I'll submit, good luck!

• I sent 2 did you get them? :)

MarkSamo posted: »

Thank you! I promise it won't just sound cool it WILL be cool!

• Yes I did :)

I sent 2 did you get them?

• Nice :) Can't wait for this, Good Luck!

Yes I did

• Whoops, could I please get your characters last name? Since I forgot to add that into the form.

Nice Can't wait for this, Good Luck!

• I'll say Davis

Whoops, could I please get your characters last name? Since I forgot to add that into the form.

• edited July 2014

Hope I can start writing soon :)

• Keep up them character apps and we will have episode 1 soon! <3

• Just submitted Bianca. Can't wait for the first episode! :-)

• Thank you very much! I'm currently in the progress of writing Episode 1, expect it to be released very soon! <3 :)

Pipas posted: »

Just submitted Bianca. Can't wait for the first episode! :-)

• edited July 2014

The Walking Dead: Forum Game

Season 1

Episode 1 - A Beautiful Morning

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, Brian woke up to the beautiful chirping of the birds. He took a shower and got dressed.

Brian got a snack and went to browse the internet like usually, he went to the forums he usually goes to on a Sunday morning

and checked his messages. Brian noticed something weird, he usually gets at least five messages a day, but this time

his inbox was empty and the forums seemed silent, the forums would be full of people at this time of day he said to himself

as he looked at the clock which read '10:47 AM'. He wondered where the people went, 'Maybe all of the loners finally went

outside' he thought to himself and laughed it off. He went to YouTube, it also seemed silent, every video in his 'What to Watch'

list were almost 2 days old which is strange since he used to get at least 1 video every 2 hours in his subscribers box.

The internet was silent, like everyone died, 'I've been on the internet for way too long, now it's messing with my head,

I should go outside' he though.

Brian got up and walked to the door, he spun the handle and pulled, this is where it got strange, as he opened the door everything

went dead silent, no more birds chirping, no wind, no nothing, just pure silence. Brian felt weird and thought that he was

dreaming. He finally stepped outside and looked around, the street was empty, no one, but as he turned his head to the right

he saw his neighbour, the first person he saw today, Brian thought to himself that his head was messing with him and that

everything is alright, he proceeded to walk to his neighbour.

'Hello.' Brian said as he approached his neighbour.

Silence. Not even a word came out from his neighbours mouth, he was just standing there.

'Hello? Are you alright' He asked.

Nothing. Brian proceeded to walk closer to his neighbour, but as he got closer the smell, the horrible smell of death tickled his nose,

Brian started coughing since this was the worst smell he ever smelled. As Brian got closer to his neighbour he said

'Are you alright, do you need any help?' then he touched his neighbour, 'Oh god' he thought as his neighbour turned around,

his face, his face was covered in blood, his eye was missing, chunks of flesh were torn from his chest, but the worst of them all

was the roar which came out from 'it's' mouth, or what's left of it, Brian shaked in fear as that thing grabbed his arm,

but Brian isn't such a wimp, he hit it across the face as hard as he could, it fell. Nothing, he thought it died, then he ran home

as fast as he could, grabbed his phone and dialled '911', there was silence, no automated message greeting you, asking what

you need, no person talking to you, nothing, just a high pitched noise was all that came out of the phone, Brian sat on his

couch and turned the TV on, there was nothing on, just static, he was wondering what's wrong till the power went out.

'What now.' he though, then something started scratching at the door, Brian jumped and didn't know what to do, he was scared,

scared like never before. He waited for what seemed years for the scratching to stop, but it didn't, it turned into banging

then something was at his window, he saw a figure, the figure proceeded to bang on the window, 'Oh shit, that window isn't going to hold!'

he said to himself, 'I gotta go, those things are going to kill me!' Brian thought as he proceeded to run for the backyard door,

he twisted the handle as the window behind him shattered into a million pieces. The door opened, Brian ran as fast as he could through the door,

not looking behind, he could hear the roars of the creatures behind him, he was scared, there was a forest right behind his house

so he ran into it, after what seemed hours of running, he couldn't hear anything behind him, so he slowed down, but then as he was

trying to look behind him, he tripped on what seemed to be a stick or a rock. Brian hit his head pretty hard, all he could see

was blackness.

End of Chapter 1

• Nice, good start, keep it up! :)

The Walking Dead: Forum Game Season 1 Episode 1 - A Beautiful Morning Chapter 1 It was a beautiful Sunday morning, Brian woke up

Nice, good start, keep it up!

• edited July 2014

Nice start, bro! Very excited for the story. But I want to point something out. You counted Claire as a character, but in Eddard and Anna's story she is back in England and they never met her in 10 years. I thought she will just be a story detail.

• I added her because your app never said where she was so I thought they all went to America and then they broke up, I can remove her if you want :)

Nice start, bro! Very excited for the story. But I want to point something out. You counted Claire as a character, but in Eddard and Anna's story she is back in England and they never met her in 10 years. I thought she will just be a story detail.

• Oops, my mistake. But yeah, it'll be better to remove her.

I added her because your app never said where she was so I thought they all went to America and then they broke up, I can remove her if you want

• Ok :)

Oops, my mistake. But yeah, it'll be better to remove her.

• Oh, and a small compliment - it's very cool that you let submit more than two characters. It gives more opportunities to create a family with interesting history. But if one of your characters die, can you submit another? How many of them?

Ok

• In total you can submit 5 characters, the character application will be up till Episode 5, after then you won't be able to submit anymore characters, if your character dies and you have submitted 5 characters already then you can't submit anymore till the character application is open again (It will close when S1 Episode 5 is out and will reopen when S2 Episode 1 will be worked on), but if you haven't submitted 5 characters then you're free to submit the rest of them and they will get introduced in Season 1, oh also if your character doesn't get picked to be in this or any other season then you're free to submit characters till you get 5 characters that were accepted into a season :) <3

Oh, and a small compliment - it's very cool that you let submit more than two characters. It gives more opportunities to create a family with interesting history. But if one of your characters die, can you submit another? How many of them?

• I liked that part. It was well written. I just submitted two characters, Anson and Jill.

The Walking Dead: Forum Game Season 1 Episode 1 - A Beautiful Morning Chapter 1 It was a beautiful Sunday morning, Brian woke up

• That was a good first part I enjoyed it, I wish you the best of luck as it can be a bit hard to get your Fanfic started so if you would like you can post an advertisement on my page and hopefully it well get you a lot of attention for this exciting story!

Link to my page: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/74164/twd-interactive-fanfiction-the-fallen-world

• Thank you very much! I'm very excited to write this story, it's my first ever story that I made and shared with the public, I really hope everyone likes it because I'm trying to make it as best as I can <3 :)

That was a good first part I enjoyed it, I wish you the best of luck as it can be a bit hard to get your Fanfic started so if you would like

• edited July 2014

I'm the guy who submitted Hailey and Austin. Actually,Hailey is the Main Protagonist of my (already completed) FF,but since it's written in italian I won't probably post it. Good luck with you story !

• I'm serious about the offer though, I want your series to become popular I feel it could lead to something very exciting, and also when you have motivational stumps don't try and push yourself to make a new chapter i've had to take breaks and get more motivation. Good luck and make it amazing :D

Thank you very much! I'm very excited to write this story, it's my first ever story that I made and shared with the public, I really hope everyone likes it because I'm trying to make it as best as I can

• Sent in my character Emma. I really like the story so far, good luck! x) Can't wait to read more.

• edited July 2014

Ah deym', the flying garlic approves. Submitted two characters! Seems promising \o/

******Apparently three, with Osman.

• The Walking Dead: Forum Game

Season 1

Chapter 2

Brian opens his eyes, everything is blurry, his head hurts pretty bad, screeches in the distance can be heard, the sun is setting.

Few seconds pass and his vision is finally clear, Brian looks behind him and sees dark figures approaching him in the distance.

He stands up and runs, after a few minutes of running he hears the bushes on his left rustling, he stops and listens carefully,

for a few seconds there's nothing but silence, but then something jumps out of the bushes and attacks Brian, he grabs the nearest

rock and bashes the things head in, it's dead, at least he thinks so. Brian stands up and runs, he finally reaches the other end of the forest,

behind the city there's a road with a 'Welcome to Atlanta' sign, Brian runs straight to the road looking for any passing cars.

2 hours have passed, he hasn't seen any signs of people, it's quite dark now, but Brian finally sees a light approaching in the distance.

He waves his hands for the car to stop, it drives past, Brian is upset, but the car actually stops for him a couple of feet away,

he runs straight to the car, there seem to be 2 people inside, the window opens and the man who's driving tells Brian to get in.

Brian get's into the car and immediately asks

'Have you seen those things out there?? What are they?'

'Oh sure we did, the man says, don't worry it will be fine, my name is Gregory and this is my wife Natalie, what's your name?' says the man

'I'm Brian'

'Where are you heading?' Gregory asks

'Oh I don't care, as long as those things are no where near me then I'm ok'

'We're heading to my parents farm near Macon, you can go with us if you want.'

'Do I have any other choice?' Says Brian

Few hours pass as they arive at the farm, Brian looks out the window and is shocked, there are loads of dead bodies around the

reinforced fence of the farm.

'Let's go introduce you to my parents Brian'

Everyone gets out of the car and walks to the front door of the house, Gregory knocks on the door, not long after, the door is opened

and a man greets us.

'Hello dad' Says Gregory

'Hello' Says Gregory's dad while hugging him

'Who is this?' Gregory's dad says while looking at Brian

'Oh it's just this man we picked up at the side of the road while driving here, after you know what, his name is Brian' Says Natalie

'Well hello Brian, since you're here why not feel like home, I guess you will be staying here for a while?'

'I guess' Says Brian

'Please come on in, then' Says Gregory's father

'By the way, the name's Willard'

Everyone goes inside and sits down at a dining table. Gregory's mom comes in and asks everyone if they're hungry.

'No' Everyone says at the same time

'Okay then' Smiles Gregory's mom

'Who's this' Asks Gregory's mom while looking at Brian

'My name's Brian, your son and his wife picked me up at the side of the road when they were driving here'

'Please feel like home here, my name is Elizabeth' She says while smiling

They sit and chat for a while.

'Since you're here why not get some sleep,

because we'd really like if you help us fix this place up before more of 'them' come' Says Natalie

'Oh I'd be glad to help' Says Brian

Everyone then drinks a cup of tea and goes off to sleep, but Brian doesn't sleep so good during the night.

End of Chapter 2

• Good part, hope writing's going well for you!

• It is :) I've finished the whole episode, going to work on episode 2 soon, Chapter 3 is going to be released today, 4 tomorrow and 5 on Friday :) <3

Good part, hope writing's going well for you!

• I woulda' give you a stone, if I had one. 7/2 pineapples. ^^

Just checking in, guess you know where I am going with Boniek n' Mi-Cha? Very happy. Such writing.

The Walking Dead: Forum Game Season 1 Episode 1 - A Beautiful Morning Chapter 2 Brian opens his eyes, everything is blurry, his

• edited July 2014

Season 1

Chapter 3

BANG, Brian wakes up to gun shots being fired outside, he quickly jumps out of bed and runs outside to see what's happening,

as he gets to the first floor Gregory meets him and gives him a gun, then tells him to shoot whatever he sees outside.

'But I've never used a gun before' Says Brian

'You'll learn'

Brian, Gregory and Willard go outside with their guns to defend the farm and the animals, as Brian steps a foot outside,

he sees that there are at least 10 of 'them', he quickly aims at one and shoots it, he hits the chest, Brian keeps shooting

but it just won't die.

'Shoot the head, if you hit their head they die' Explains Willard

Brian aims at the head and then BANG, the head explodes into a million pieces and blood is sprayed everywhere, Brian is terrified.

'Oh god, that's nasty' He says

They keep shooting them until a scream is heard, it's Willard.

'Oh god no!' Screams Gregory

'What's wr...' Stops Brian as he turns his head to look at Willard

There's that thing, on top of Willard, eating his arm, there's blood everywhere. Gregory runs to his dad and kicks 'it' off Willard

then continues to smash it's head in with his foot, Brian runs to help Willard. He takes his shirt off and covers Willard's arm with it

then Brian and Gregory proceed to take him inside the house.

'Natalie! My dad!' Gregory screams as they get into the house

Natalie quickly rushes to help us.

'Oh god' She says covering her mouth when she looks at Willard

Natalie quickly runs to get the bandages.

Few hours pass and Willard seems to be okay, his arm is sewed up and it probably hurts, but he's okay.

Brian and Gregory are working outside, fixing the fence which got damaged last night, and getting rid of the bodies.

'What do you think caused this? And when did it start?' Asked Brian

'Probably some virus or something, a parasite probably, according to my parents this craziness started few days ago, on Friday

or something, that's when this farm got attacked for the first time, I wasn't here yet, so my mother called me and told me what happened,

I couldn't get out of the city at that time because all of them damn road blocks made by the government.'

'Do you think the government is doing something to fix it?' Said Brian

'Probably, probably not.' Gregory replied

'Do you think your dad will be okay?'

'Sure, he had worse injuries before, I remember when I was still a kid and he was telling me stories about him getting hurt,

once he broke his arm, it stings my arm when I think about it.' Laughed Gregory

'Where's your family?' Gregory asked Brian

'Both of my parents are dead and I don't have any brothers or sisters, not even a girlfriend, so I'm pretty much a loner.'

'Oh don't worry I bet there is someone else out there in the world for you and you will find her when this is all over.'

'Heh, I guess' Laughed Brian

Hours passed and they finally fixed the fence and cleared the bodies.

'It's already going dark, we should go inside and eat' Said Gregory as they went inside.

Brian eats everything he's given as an animal, since he hasn't eaten for quite a while, he then drinks and goes to sleep.

After a couple hours of sleep Brian is woken up by the horrible roaring noise again, this time it's outside his bedroom door.

End of Chapter 3

• edited July 2014

Season 1

Chapter 4

Brian got out of bed quickly, and grabbed his gun which was beside his bed, walked slowly to the door

and grabbed the handle, everything went silent, Brian spun the handle and pulled, the door opened and he jumped

after the horrible thing he just saw, it was Willard, but different, very pale, too pale to be alive,

saliva was dripping from his mouth, Willard or at least what was left of him screeched like a wild animal

and jumped on Brian, BANG, he pulled the trigger, Willards brains were all over the place. All of Gregory's family

rushed to Brians room, they stood shocked at the doorway, everything was silent for what seemed an eternity, but then

a scream could be heard, it was Gregory

'Dad, no!' He screamed

'Why did you shoot him? Why the fuck did you shoot him!?' Gregory was asking Brian while laying next to what was left of Willard

'He wasn't human anymore! He jumped on me!'

'What do you mean he wasn't human anymore?' Asked Natalie crying

'He was one of 'them' he was dead, trust me!' Replied Brian in shock

'Maybe he just wanted help!?' Asked Elizabeth

'No, it was different, he turned into one of them!'

'You sure?' Asked Gregory

'Yes I'm sure! Just look at him, he's pale and just touch him, he's cold!'

'He's right.' Says a stranger in the doorway

'Who the fuck are you!? And how did you get into the house!?' Screams Gregory

'Name's Jamal, I've heard a gunshot so I rushed here to see what's happening, maybe you guys needed help.'

'Well you can see that we don't need help' Said Elizabeth

'It's not safe here. I'm driving to Columbia, radio said that everyone should evacuate there.'

'So you're telling us to go with you?' Asks Brian

'Yes, there's loads of walkers outside, I've seen you got attacked not long ago, the fence.'

'Yes, we have, my dad Willard here got his arm eaten that night and now he somehow turned into one of them'

'Walkers?' Asks Natalie

'Yes, that's what everyone calls them. Your dad, he turned because he got bit, if you get bit by a walker there's

no way to turn back, you're dead.'

'What!?' Gregory said while everyone stood shocked

'But that's impossible, there must be somekind of antidote!' Says Elizabeth

'There isn't' Jamal replies

'So are you going?' Asks Jamal

'We don't know, let us think, as a group.' Brian replies

'Well okay then, but hurry up' Says Jamal while going outside

'Can we trust him?' Asks Gregory

'I don't know, but he seems like a good guy' Brian replies

'Natalie what do you think?'

'I think he's a good guy, we should go, since he told us this information about the walkers which will be very helpful'

'Okay, then we're goi..' Gregory stops

BANG, gunshots and then, a scream that doesn't seem to end.

End of Chapter 4

• Please decide what I should do with this story after CH5 is released here

• Hmmmm idk tough choice, I'll have to think...

Please decide what I should do with this story after CH5 is released here

• edited July 2014

I chose the Interactive Story, since I love reading it on the forums and deciding the outcome of the story, but in the end I'd say that it's up to you. You wrote that you're not really interested in simply writing a story anymore, so you have to decide if writing an interactive story is that much different. I know that I'll read and enjoy it no matter what you decide :)

Please decide what I should do with this story after CH5 is released here

• Thank you very much!!!

I chose the Interactive Story, since I love reading it on the forums and deciding the outcome of the story, but in the end I'd say that it's

• edited August 2014

Season 1

Chapter 5

The moaning of the walkers is heard outside, gunshots being fired, screaming and then silence.

'Where's mom!?' Screams Gregory

'I don't know!' Replies Brian as they search for her

'I think she went with Jamal' Says Natalie

'Outside, now!' Says Brian

Gregory, Brian and Natalie run outside the house. As they get outside they look around and see loads of

walkers flooding the farm.

'What the fuck? Where did they come from!?' Asks Gregory

'I don't know, but we must find the others' Answers Brian

'Take this!' Jamal throws a hatchet at Brian

'There you are! Where's mom?' Gregory asks Jamal

'No time to ask questions! Get to the car!'

'Where's mom!?!? Tell me now!'

'I'm sorry' Says Jamal while shaking his head

'You fucker.' Says Gregory

'I'm not going anywhere, go without me!'

'No! You're coming with us! I don't want to lose you' Explains Natalie as she grabs his arm

'Take this, you'll need it.' Says Jamal as he gives an axe to Gregory

Everyone makes their way to the car while killing the zombies all around them.

'Shit where are the keys' Says Jamal

'Oh fuck, they're with Elizabeth!'

'I'm going to get them! Where is she?' Asks Brian

'Behind the house, that's where I left her' Replies Jamal

'Why the fuck would you leave her?' Asks Gregory

'Did I have a choice? If I tried to get her body I would be dead by now, also what's the point?'

'What's the point!? Are you fucking serious!?

'Shut up people! There's no time to argue!' Brian says as he runs off behind the house

As he runs he trips on a walker, which then grabs his leg. Brian tries to kick it as hard as he can,

but it just doesn't give up. He finally manages to get that thing off his leg, he stands up and

cuts its head in half with his hatchet, he continues looking for the dead body, there seems to be

a pile of walkers eating something

'Hey! Come and get me!' He screams while throwing a rock at them

The walkers notice him and start slowly creeping up on him, Brian takes his gun out and shoots

the first walker he sees, BANG, he's dead, 2 more, no more bullets. Brian quickly smashes one of the

walkers head in with his hatchet, it's dead, but the hatchet is now stuck in it's head,

the other walker jumps onto Brian, but Brian manages to grab something by his side, he smashes

the stick he found as hard as he can into the walker so it gets off him, the walker lets him go

and Brian quickly runs for the hatchet, he finally manages to get the hatchet out of the other

walkers head. After he gets the hatchet he kills off the remaining walker next to him.

'Hurry up!!!' A scream can be heard from the other side of the house

Brian quickly runs to the dead body and get's the keys which he finds in the back pocket.

'Brian!!!' More screams and gunshots can be heard

He tries to run as fast as he can, but trips on a walkers body, gets up and keeps running

as he gets to the other side of the house he sees loads of walkers approaching the car

Brian throws the keys to Jamal, Jamal unlocks the car, everyone quickly gets in the car

Jamal starts the engine and pushes the gas pedal as hard as he can.

The moaning fades out, till there's silence.

Again.

End of Chapter 5 (And possibly the whole story :( )

• edited August 2014

End of Chapter 5 (And possibly the whole story :( )

Alt text

The Walking Dead: Forum Game Season 1 Episode 1 - A Beautiful Morning Chapter 5 The moaning of the walkers is heard outside, gun

• Well it might be the end of the story if people choose that they want a text based story game and by end I mean that there will be nothing for quite a while till I work on the game.

End of Chapter 5 (And possibly the whole story )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.