Spore Max

edited February 2009 in Sam & Max
I don't know if something like this was already posted by someone else; but here is a Max creature I made in Spore Creature Creater.

726gx1.png

Comments

• ArtArt
    edited February 2009
    vyperspit wrote: »
    I don't know if something like this was already posted by someone else; but here is a Max creature I made in Spore Creature Creater.

726gx1.png

Try to make a Sam spore.:D
  • edited February 2009
    There are a couple of Sams on Sporepedia. They're not pretty.
  • edited February 2009
    Have you got the Cute and Creepy parts pack? There's a set of rabbit ears on there. Or are those the leaves decoration. Pretty good though.
  • edited February 2009
    I ran the game, without the C&C pack, and evolved my own Max race - complete with several versions of the Desoto. Just about everything I created for that run I've shared, but I haven't done a Sporecast. The Max isn't exactly right, the ears are a little off, and I figured out a way to make him look closer to the comics after I hit the Space stage, but he can spit poison, which Max would probably extremely cool.:)
    The Max culture's main spaceship is the Desoto Advanced, built to resemble Darth's advanced TIE as bit of tribute to Lucasarts for initially bringing the duo to life.
    But if you look for Col_Shaggy in the share list you can find my stuff.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.