Pink wallpaper

edited October 2007 in Sam & Max
Did anyone else see the Max skull-n-bones wallpaper at the top of the FAQ page and have a burning urge to turn it into a tiled desktop pattern? OK, maybe it's just me... Anyway *checks for lawyers circling overhead* here you go, just save this image, tile it, and you'll have yerself a desktop full o' little Max skulls. Pink Max skulls!

sam.jpg

Seriously though, if the lawyers want me to take it down, I will. I'm not linking to it from anywhere besides this forum.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2006
    Man. I knew I should have made the pink one available. The green one is available on the site... somewhere, you just have to find it.
  • edited May 2006
    comicviewer_bg.gif

It was like an Easter Egg hunt.

Only with less candy and Jesus.
  • edited May 2006
    Nice detective work! Sam & Max would be so proud ;) I looked at a bunch of comics people made and never noticed the background. In my defense, it's a lot more faint than the pink :) I did find this non-tiling wallpaper instead though.
  • edited October 2007
    Coincidentally I just switched my desktop background (as I do every month) to the 'green' wallpaper and I guess I just never noticed it before but...what is that faintly red colored stuff smeared all over it?

It..It's not blood is it..? :confused:
  • edited October 2007
    Looks more like a dingy wall to me. Cold be wrong tho.
  • MelMel
    edited October 2007
    ^ I agree. It kind of looks like water stains in some areas.
  • edited October 2007
    i think this wallpaper is awesome, i had it in use for quite some time. it would be a shame to make a small tile out of it. you would miss all the nice details..the stains, the seams..
  • edited October 2007
    But it's...... pink.

Better than... eeuugh... porcelain, though.

:p

Oh, and...

1 YEAR BUMP!!!!!!1!111oneone!!one!!11
  • edited October 2007
    What image?
  • edited October 2007
    Wow. Just realized this thread was from a year ago. lol. Just replied to it cuz it was highlighted as new cuz of Mack's Post lol. Was wondering why the images were broke and I didn't see the green wallpaper on the said FAQ page. Thought I just couldn't find it lol.
  • edited October 2007
    Maratanos wrote: »
    But it's...... pink.

Better than... eeuugh... porcelain, though.

:p

Oh, and...

1 YEAR BUMP!!!!!!1!111oneone!!one!!11

Goddamnit, I knew I forgot to say three things in this thread.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.