A Matter of Loaf and Death Entrance to the US

edited October 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
By Entrance, I meant how It's Coming, Name says It All. What Do you think?

Post it in the Poll and post it down here why.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    You might want to add "T.V. special" on there, too.
  • edited February 2009
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    You might want to add "T.V. special" on there, too.

How Do you Do that? I'm New
  • edited February 2009
    We'll see it on DVD, maybe in a collection with the other shorts, but I'm pretty sure we'll also see it on tv.
  • edited February 2009
    I"m guessing we'll get a DVD, maybe with a few other shorts tossed in as a "special feature". I don't think we'll get a TV airing, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I was wrong on that.
  • edited August 2009
    You Can Still Post or Poll. But Here Is The Answer (Source: Blu-ray.com):

Special Collection
  • edited August 2009
    The Digital Bits

Then scroll down.

Release date is September 22.
  • edited August 2009
    It will also be released alone on DVD on September 22nd It can be found here

Also it was on TV at the start of june on AT&T U-Verse
  • edited August 2009
    oh.... crud...

I need, even MORE money.

I love A Matter of Loaf and Dead. I simple love it (And I giggle with its reference in the Bogey Man)
  • edited August 2009
    I just watched it on Megavideo.... Does that count?
  • edited August 2009
    I think DVD,I hope it is DVD
  • edited August 2009
    It's coming out on DVD quite soon, actually. You can pre-order a copy now, but I believe it's somewhere around September 22nd.
  • edited August 2009
    So we're getting A Matter of Loaf and Death in the "Complete Collection" that hardly feels "complete". What content do we have in US DVDs as opposed to UK DVDs? I'm considering importing the latter as I considered imported the single disc release of Loaf and Death. I don't own anything but Were-Rabbit's US release, and I'm willing to re-buy that if I can get more shorts.
  • edited August 2009
    All 4 W&G shorts are being rereleased (yet again) in single disc editions in addition to the 4-disc Complete Collection.

If you want to pick up the first three shorts in a single disc in the US, buy the Three Amazing Adventures DVD -- it contains all of the content spread across the three new single-disc editions of the first three shorts (the three making-of videos plus the 10 Cracking Contraptions animations). It costs virtually the same as each of the single-disc editions, too (it will probably go out of print soon). Then you can just pick up the single-disc Loaf and Death DVD to round out your collection.
  • edited October 2009
    I got the complete collection blu-ray, and I must say, both Loaf and Death and "A Close Shave"'s transfers are absolutely amazing.
  • edited October 2009
    I just downloaded it off the internet.
  • edited October 2009
    Fury wrote: »
    I just downloaded it off the internet.

Thief, go pay for it.
  • edited October 2009
    Ukujiku wrote: »
    Thief, go pay for it.
    "Thief" isn't really the right word. More like "unproductive leech on society".
Sign in to comment in this discussion.