Serious Sci-Fi Adventure(s)

Comments

• edited February 2009
    > run back to the arwing and fly away, telling Aks to shoot behing if the creature follows.
  • edited February 2009
    You get outside the Labs and-
    CRASH!
    The Machine has made its way inside. Both of you Run to the landing bay whilst taking random Potshots at it.
    Once you get there, you take your arwings and fly off of the station when...
    Oh no.
    The beast can fly too!
  • edited February 2009
    > try to lose it.
  • edited February 2009
    You try to, But instead, YOU lose it, it sneaks up in front of you, and all you can do is fight it.
  • edited February 2009
    > shoot another smart bomb and thell Aks to shoot at the same time.
  • edited February 2009
    Using this strategy, You Hit the beast's underside, And it emits a loud sound and...
    Crap.
    Thnks to that, The beast sheds it's metal shell and becomes several hundred tons lighter.
  • edited February 2009
    > shoot a barrage of smart bombs now that it has no protection.
  • edited February 2009
    You would, If you had any left. The only thing left to do is try and keep it "Entertained" while help arrives.
  • edited February 2009
    > call for help, then try to communicate with the creature/robot/beast.
  • edited February 2009
    You have no way to call for help, As the long-distance Communicators are shot, and for this you yell "くそっ!"
    ...And oddly enough. The creature responds.
    Why do you never pay attention in japanese class?
  • edited February 2009
    > ask Aks if she knows anything to say the the creature/robot/beast.
  • edited February 2009
    You do so and she says "Uhh... No, I fall asleep in that class usually."
    You hear the Super Computer in your pocket beep and then the creature... Umm... Roars? You check the computer and it has, By itself, Opened some kind of Email saying;
    "If you have located this, Something incredibly bad has happened, And I need your help to fix it... Please, Whatever you do... Reply to this... And help me...
    -Princess Misuzu."

You close the text file and it beeps again. And yet again, The creature roars... Hmm...
  • edited February 2009
    > ask if this creature knows Princess Misuzu
  • edited February 2009
    You open a blank TXT File and type "What do you know of Princess Misuzu?" and then Close the file, And the Computer Beeps, But it sounds slightly different. The creature then emits a loud sound and the Computer has opened a Translator that says "I have been told to kill her. She is the common enemy."
  • edited February 2009
    > ask what she's done wrong.
  • edited February 2009
    > You do so, Using the same method and the translator says "Needs more Pizza". Looks like even supercomputers get it wrong. You try again and explain that the translator messed up and you get the answer "I do not know. I was just told to kill her."
  • edited February 2009
    > ask who told him to kill her.
  • edited February 2009
    "Master did. Master is the one who tells me to do everything. Master has his own master that he works for."
  • edited February 2009
    > ask where this "master" is.
  • edited February 2009
    "I do not know. I do not get told these things."
  • edited February 2009
    > thank him and say goodbye
  • edited February 2009
    "If you could do something for me..."
  • edited February 2009
    > ask what.
  • edited February 2009
    "Shoot that metal part on my back-Left leg. It will free me."
  • edited February 2009
    >Do so
  • edited February 2009
    > shoot it
  • edited February 2009
    You do so and he says; "I am free. Thank you." The large metal Disc explodes and something brakes off and gets to a stretch of land on the Station.
  • edited February 2009
    > see what it is.
  • edited February 2009
    You go examine it and it says "Pr0p3rty 0f t3h 1337s"....

-Arcada City-
    --City Streets--
    Princess Misuzu has arranged a meeting with some old acquaintances, And must get to the meeting place ASAP. She is trying to hide her Identity, as if anybody knew who she was, She would be swarmed with political questions...

(Yes, You're playing as Misuzu now)
  • edited February 2009
    > head towards the meeting place, not speaking with anyone.
  • edited February 2009
    You walking quickly, Light-footedly, almost Feline-like, You keep your head down and make sure to avoid bumping into anyone.
  • edited February 2009
    > if you get stopped, distort your voice.
  • edited February 2009
    You are not interrupted, and make it safely to an old warehouse. Good thing you brought a Crowbar.
  • edited February 2009
    > Go in and see if everyone's there.
  • edited February 2009
    You go inside and see nothing but a guy sitting on a chair with a Yo-Yo. Back and forth. Back and forth.
    "Good Morning, Suzie." says the person in the chair.
    "Ummm... Hi... NyfeMan..."
  • edited February 2009
    > ask about other people.
  • edited February 2009
    "Know how long until anyone else is coming?"
    "Rinx is outside right now." He says in his Calm, Yet disturbing tone
    "Indeed I am." Laughs Rinx, "This little Psycho's been doing a great job, Eh?"
    "Yes he ha-" You answer, But you're interrupted.
    "I wasn't talking to you, Psycho."
    "Indeed she has Rinx, Indeed she has."
    Even if it has been 5 years since I last saw them, Their converstions still creep the crap out of me.
  • edited February 2009
    > begin to worry, and ask what they're talking about.
  • edited February 2009
    "Wha?"
    "Shut up, Suze, We han't forgotten what you did 5 years ago!" Rinx says in his Maniacle and booming voice.
    Smack.
    "What the he-"
    "Shut up you freaking moron, You don't want to upset the princess. I'm sorry, Miss Kathra, He won't disturb you again. Will he."
    "Uuughh... No Jenx! Sorry Jenx!
    You laugh, "Oh Jenxi, You always were quite the charmer..."
    The newcomer was someone called Jenx, A strong Wolf who doesn't like people who don't directly listen to things people are saying.
    "How long am I gonna end up waiting for that idiot to show up..." He mutters under his breath.
  • edited February 2009
    > thank him, and ask him who he's on about.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.